**Official February 2024 Thread**

It's happening! On the first night, I am booked at The Grand Floridian. Woohoo! I do not own there, but this will be my 3rd stay at this gorgeous resort. This short 3-night trip will be MK and EPCOT heavy, so I am very happy to have found a resort on the monorail line. Night two is Wilderness Lodge, then back to GFV! Lots of moving around, but I can handle it. I'm just so happy to be able to squeeze this trip in!

Edited to add that I just realized that we are checking in on the same date @Bama Mom :wave:
I will be there early, before check-in, and plan to head to MK until my room is ready.

httpsdisneyvacationclub.disney.go.com.jpeg

Last edited:
It's happening! On the first night, I am booked at The Grand Floridian. Woohoo! I do not own there, but this will be my 3rd stay at this gorgeous resort. This short 3-night trip will be MK and EPCOT heavy, so I am very happy to have found a resort on the monorail line. Night two is Wilderness Lodge, then back to GFV! Lots of moving around, but I can handle it. I'm just so happy to be able to squeeze this trip in!

Edited to add that I just realized that we are checking in on the same date @Bama Mom :wave:
I will be there early, before check-in, and plan to head to MK until my room is ready.

View attachment 829815

Awesome. We don't get to Florida until like 6:15 pm because hubby has to work half a day on our day we travel down so I will pick him up at work at 11:00 and drive the 2 hours to the airport we are flying out of. Our flight isn't until 3:45 so we will have plenty of time to grab some lunch while waiting for our flight (unless security ends up being crazy in the middle of the day on a Tuesday).

They just added thunderstorms to our arrival day on Sunday. Monday doesn't look good, either. But we'll be at the WL, which is a great place to be, so that is the bright spot. :)

Late to the party, but we are dropping in for our shortest trip ever with a one-night stay at POP this Saturday to experience EPCOT's Festival of the Arts. Saturday looks great, but the rain on Sunday might put a damper on the festival. We'll bring ponchos and umbrellas and make the best of it!

They just added thunderstorms to our arrival day on Sunday. Monday doesn't look good, either. But we'll be at the WL, which is a great place to be, so that is the bright spot. :)

UGH! I have been watching the weather for our trip dates and will do a final update on Monday. I need to remind hubby to pack some pants for the evening.

Late to the party, but we are dropping in for our shortest trip ever with a one-night stay at POP this Saturday to experience EPCOT's Festival of the Arts. Saturday looks great, but the rain on Sunday might put a damper on the festival. We'll bring ponchos and umbrellas and make the best of it!

Wow, what a fun little short stay. I hope the rain stays away for y'all.

So I found out someone hubby works with will be leaving the Grand Floridian a couple days before us so they said they would leave their extra bottles of water for us. Hopefully they will hold them that long. That will be nice to save money on those.

I'm not sure if anyone follows Touring Plans, but they have MK this Wednesday, 2/7, at a 2! :cool1:

Definitely best place to be in any weather but especially in bad weather! Travel safe.

Here now and days have been beautiful, evenings a bit nippy…quite a few people in pools. Parks have been busy but not crazy crowds. Seems to be quite a few few groups of teens around resort and parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter