**Official February 2024 Thread**

I purchased our “After Hours at Hollywood Studios” tickets for the 26th. Has anyone done this special event? How was it?

We were able to just extend our stay at AKL to now check out on the 14th. Very thankful it was at a discount so we didn't have to split at a value. This will be our first time staying at a deluxe! I'm so excited!
AKL is a nice upgrade from moderate/value to deluxe. The rooms are larger, the eateries within the hotel structure, nice pool and good bus service.

It is now officially, official, because I booked our airline tickets today. ✈️
We were supposed to head to Disney in January, but my son is on swim team and they have a meet and practice, so I moved us to February. Then to find out baseball tryouts start on President's Day! These HS sports are killing my vacation planning. 🤣

So after all the changes we ended up at Pop for 1 night, Feb 14 - 15, then CBR Feb 15 - 18.
Hoping I don't regret that Pop reservation (cheer competition). As my hubby said, it's only 1 night and we won't even get there until about 6:30 pm. I'll keep stalking the website to maybe grab a last minute cancellation for CBR for the 14th. Regardless, it isn't Ohio in February. I'll take it!

Got you added to the lists. Hopefully you will find an opening at CBR and can cancel the first night at Pop.

It is now officially, official, because I booked our airline tickets today. ✈️
We were supposed to head to Disney in January, but my son is on swim team and they have a meet and practice, so I moved us to February. Then to find out baseball tryouts start on President's Day! These HS sports are killing my vacation planning. 🤣

So after all the changes we ended up at Pop for 1 night, Feb 14 - 15, then CBR Feb 15 - 18.
Hoping I don't regret that Pop reservation (cheer competition). As my hubby said, it's only 1 night and we won't even get there until about 6:30 pm. I'll keep stalking the website to maybe grab a last minute cancellation for CBR for the 14th. Regardless, it isn't Ohio in February. I'll take it!
I'm with you - HS sports are just too much sometimes. It's as if there is NOTHING else going on, in the whole earth, other than your ONE sport.
I actually can't honor the commitment fully. My kid misses some things. Such is life. I have a hard time believing when he gets to be 30, we'll look back and say, if you had only gone to that 40th game of the season!!!

Decided right before Christmas we needed a Disney Trip, We are going Feb 17-25th, we used to go every year or so, sometimes twice a year. Not confirmed but we will most likely be offsite since we are traveling as 6 adults and prefer having a kitchen and living room.

I'm with you - HS sports are just too much sometimes. It's as if there is NOTHING else going on, in the whole earth, other than your ONE sport.
I actually can't honor the commitment fully. My kid misses some things. Such is life. I have a hard time believing when he gets to be 30, we'll look back and say, if you had only gone to that 40th game of the season!!!
We definitely had to accommodate swim season. My son should letter as a freshman, but one of the criteria items is being at 95% of the practices, We didn't want to jeopardize his opportunity. Just glad we still get to head south!

Got you added to the lists. Hopefully you will find an opening at CBR and can cancel the first night at Pop.
I did find a room at CBR for the entire length of our stay! Feb 14 - 18! I had the room discount for Thursday night only, which turns out for CBR was only 10%. (Hence the "up to" 20% off). So it wasn't too much of a price difference. Just glad we aren't moving resorts for a short trip!

8th-13th 1 BR Boulder ridge

Dining at:
Whispering canyon breakfast
Rainforest cafe AK lunch
Topolinos breakfast

Decided right before Christmas we needed a Disney Trip, We are going Feb 17-25th, we used to go every year or so, sometimes twice a year. Not confirmed but we will most likely be offsite since we are traveling as 6 adults and prefer having a kitchen and living room.

Got you added to the list. I figure when we do our big trip with adult children and grand kids we will stay offsite as well.

I did find a room at CBR for the entire length of our stay! Feb 14 - 18! I had the room discount for Thursday night only, which turns out for CBR was only 10%. (Hence the "up to" 20% off). So it wasn't too much of a price difference. Just glad we aren't moving resorts for a short trip!

That's awesome Got you updated on the lists.

Hey everyone. Just thought I'd start an official February 2024 thread. Although I haven't officially booked yet my husband and I will be going in February 2024 unless something major happens. If you have booked or plan to book join us in chatting about our Disney plans (and life in general) and see who will be there the same time you will be. Post your dates and resort and I'll keep the list updated. I look forward to chatting with you all.

I saw someone else start a thread where they listed by dates and listed by resorts as well because I think that's a cool idea.

LIST BY DATES:
31st-5th: Jcemom (ASMu)
1st-4th: QueenofPrideRock (POFQ)
1st-8th: GRTripetsDad (poly and AKV)
1st-8th: Poohbear80 (GDT)
2nd- ?: STChamp110 (Yacht Club)
2nd-10th Daisydee (pop)
3rd-8th: WxKristin (Riviera)
4th-7th: DancinDasyDuck (Pop)
4th-8th: Wood Nymph (wilderness Lodge)
4th-9th: Drewsdad (Beach Club)
6th-11th: Bama Mom (aka Sandy) (Grand Floridian)
6th-13: Mollygirl21 (CCV8th-13th: Alafond83 (Pop)
8th-13th: MISCdisney21 (BR @ WL)
11th-14th: Love4Eeyore (AKL)
12th-15th: Jsharp13 (treehouse Villas)
14th-18th: OhioStateFan606 (CBR)
14th-25th: Darth Insidious (SoG and AKL Kidani)
16th-26th: Rick195275 (Grand Floridian, Boardwalk and Poly)
17th-20th: Bethislucy (undecided)
17th-25th: Pam (offsite)
18th-24th: TwinMomESQ (Grand Floridian)
18th-24th: awrites (CBR)
19th-22: Wxcaps (BW)
21st-27th: jgl130 (BRV@ WL)
25th-: Jillm09
25th-29th: WendyZQ (Riviera)
25th- March 2nd: MAinMom (POFQ)
25th- March 6: HappyGal
27th: VicarJT (Riviera)

Hi! My family and I are excited we are within 40 days of our upcoming trip (2/17-2/24). Staying in a 1br at Boulder ridge. Some fun notable plans:

2/17- Dinner at Artist point
2/18- breakfast at Tusker house
2/19- rose and crown fireworks dinner
2/21- dolphins in depth at epcot

Should be fun!!!

We can not wait to go, 38 days. Split stay at Poly then BR. Got Chef Mickey's, Artist Point, Rainforest (love being in that place), Space 220, and Rodeo. Going Feb 18-25....

Got AH on that Wednesday 21 at HS. We did it last year In April and we enjoyed it. That was the day we arrived as well and was able to make it through the day, had to be up at 3am for flights...lol

Hi! My family and I are excited we are within 40 days of our upcoming trip (2/17-2/24). Staying in a 1br at Boulder ridge. Some fun notable plans:

2/17- Dinner at Artist point
2/18- breakfast at Tusker house
2/19- rose and crown fireworks dinner
2/21- dolphins in depth at epcot

Should be fun!!!

Got you added to the list. Sounds like fun plans so far. Come back and report on the dolphins in the depth. I'm curious about that.

We can not wait to go, 38 days. Split stay at Poly then BR. Got Chef Mickey's, Artist Point, Rainforest (love being in that place), Space 220, and Rodeo. Going Feb 18-25....

Got AH on that Wednesday 21 at HS. We did it last year In April and we enjoyed it. That was the day we arrived as well and was able to make it through the day, had to be up at 3am for flights...lol

Got you added to the list. We loved Artist Point when we went in 2022.

Just did a random check to "change my reservation", was able to get the "Save Up to 20% on Rooms in Early 2024" discount on my room. Didn't save me a much, but $75.00, is $75.00. It might be worth checking as the final balances are coming due for people, they might have decided to give up their rooms.

Just did a random check to "change my reservation", was able to get the "Save Up to 20% on Rooms in Early 2024" discount on my room. Didn't save me a much, but $75.00, is $75.00. It might be worth checking as the final balances are coming due for people, they might have decided to give up their rooms.

Any thing saved is great. I'm not able to use the discount since I rented DVC points but I'm helping my sister plan and I am trying to find her some dates that are opened and have availability so she will want to stay onsite rather than off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter