***Official September 2023 Thread***

Huh wonder if they’re doing construction. That’s odd but I guess I wouldn’t mind an upgrade. How do you feel about it? Little further away.

I’ll be staying at AKL that same week. Little worried about the bus situation but hopefully off season will help the lines.

Huh wonder if they’re doing construction. That’s odd but I guess I wouldn’t mind an upgrade. How do you feel about it? Little further away.

I’ll be staying at AKL that same week. Little worried about the bus situation but hopefully off season will help the lines.

Overall we are happy about it. We did have a king room and they could only give us a queen at Animal Kingdom though.

Overall we are happy about it. We did have a king room and they could only give us a queen at Animal Kingdom though.
My main reason for booking CBR is the skyliner to get to boardwalk and epcot so I will not be thrilled if that happens

BTW - did you ask them about other option?

My main reason for booking CBR is the skyliner to get to boardwalk and epcot so I will not be thrilled if that happens

BTW - did you ask them about other option?

We were wanting the skyliner access too.

I did ask about other options but was told Animal Kingdom was the only option.

I had just made my final payment on the trip yesterday and got the phone call about 20 minutes after that, which I thought was odd timing.

We were wanting the skyliner access too.

I did ask about other options but was told Animal Kingdom was the only option.

I had just made my final payment on the trip yesterday and got the phone call about 20 minutes after that, which I thought was odd timing.
Yeah that is odd timing.
They probably want to offer it to people that have paid in full and are probably not going to cancel.

AKL is a very nice hotel and not a spread out as CBR so there are many pluses - you also get the late park nights if they are offered during your stay so that is a big one if it works for you.

The only downside is its a bit further out so the buses take a little longer, BUT with CBR there are so many bus stops its probably the same

The more I think about it the more I would not mind.

Enjoy it.

In my grief that the US women’s national soccer team is now out of the World Cup, I’ve added a night onto our trip for the OKW portion. So, we’ll be there Aug 31 - Sep 7 and then go to Disney’s Hilton ahead Island Resort for Sep 7-10.
Lol We all deserve that level of self care.

Hi ya'll :) We're doing a few days in September, the 17th - 20th at Pop.. may need to switch dates, main goal is to catch Figment's Meet & Greet. We booked back in May but I kept forgetting to look for a thread. Hopefully will hear something firm about the m&g this week.

Less than 4 weeks! I am sure my mailman (Gerald) can’t wait for my trip to be over…I swear I get packages everyday in the mail for this trip. My mailman hates getting out of his vehicle, but he has to put the packages on my porch since they obviously don’t fit in the mailbox. This displeases Gerald greatly lol.

So less than 4 weeks until I am back in the Happy Bubble and less than 4 weeks of Gerald cursing my name!

Less than 4 weeks! I am sure my mailman (Gerald) can’t wait for my trip to be over…I swear I get packages everyday in the mail for this trip. My mailman hates getting out of his vehicle, but he has to put the packages on my porch since they obviously don’t fit in the mailbox. This displeases Gerald greatly lol.

So less than 4 weeks until I am back in the Happy Bubble and less than 4 weeks of Gerald cursing my name!
Same lol! Packages from Etsy every other day or so…mailman has to turn off the ignition and walk up to the front door! Sorry, it will be here soon 🤣

Same lol! Packages from Etsy every other day or so…mailman has to turn off the ignition and walk up to the front door! Sorry, it will be here soon 🤣

lol I am glad I am not the only one!!

Today I was in the kitchen making tea when I heard what sounded like Yosemite Sam muttering obscenities in my driveway so I looked outside and there was good old Gerald lol

Today I was in the kitchen making tea when I heard what sounded like Yosemite Sam muttering obscenities in my driveway so I looked outside and there was good old Gerald lol
I've got the etsy packages coming too but so far they are small enough to fit in my box at the end of the street. We decided to add photopass to my AP (we didn't get it when became an upcharge) because my mom missed the family pictures. Then we realized we all still use old magicbands and even with bluetooth on our phones, we don't get all the ride photos. So, new MB+ for all us, which meant etsy orders for puck holders for our smart watches and the charging adapters. Then my mom suggested that while I was on etsy I should look for some new disney themed window clings to decorate our room window. And now every couple days there is an etsy package lol.

Same with the packages! I just got hand held fans and cooling towels in. We’re all coming from the west coast so Im sure the humidity will be no joke

I also got the perfect Ahsoka shirt from Etsy. Very proud of it lol

Same with the packages! I just got hand held fans and cooling towels in. We’re all coming from the west coast so Im sure the humidity will be no joke

I also got the perfect Ahsoka shirt from Etsy. Very proud of it lol
Love the cooling towels! We use them every trip, we go in September every year.

I need to start making new shirts for the boys. I usually make them a different themed shirt for each day and 1 family day. Now my husband is more into the custom shirts than the kids. LOL

Poor Gerald lol! I’m not on a first name basis with my mailman but let’s call him Hank. Hank had a break today but something is coming tomorrow! 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter