Oh Glo!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I am going to laugh when you guys all go splat!!!!!

cluck cluck cluck
:p

Hmmmm glo no response to my post! :D well let's see

Jellyrolls was sure an affair to remember................. shall I keep going? or are you ready to concede defeat glo? :D

Originally posted by MeanLaureen
We keep this up, Sonja, and we are going to end up having the first ever DIS Chicken fight. Hmmm.. who's shoulders can I get on??

I believe the first DIS chicken fight was held and the winners were a certain Northern WM and a rather tall figure. I think Sonja may know who won that one!

GLO! NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER!

Nik! Do tell!! Some of us were not there, remember!!! :D C'mon I know you want to tell me!! :p

Hey Corrine!!

<b><i>Beanie nudges Smee in the side and giggles knowingly</i></b>:p:p

I do know all about that chicken fight, Kev and as you WELL know, RMD and I won......too bad he had to be sucked in by the dark side..... :p

Have fingers firmly planted in my ears and humming loudly to drown Ms. Nik out.....I'll take out those knee caps Nik, then it won't matter how tall you are.... ;)

I Love my new clipart!! La dee da...has anyone noticed my new and original clipart???
I think it is a keeper!!!

glo honey sorry BUT even if I WERE your height I'd still be stronger than you......

Didn't you hear I'm a strong chick. LOL

Hmmmmmmmm let's see Jellyrolls it was a Saturday night a lot of people were there........Glo was busy drinking ........ shall I continue? ;)

LA LA L LA LA LA....
Screaming it loudly so no one can hear NIK!!!

Hmmmmm Marsha be glad you left early that night. Glo do you remember what you whispered to me a few times?

Better give in quick................................ :D

I do not know what I could have said, but since I was a bit on the tipsy side :rolleyes: I am not going to risk it. I am being forced to concede here...I am sorry Dan, Nik plays dirty!!!!

I hereby concede defeat...as long as Nik kepps her mouth shut!

ROTFLOL Dang I should have been a poker player! ;)

MAHSHA She conceded! :D

Hey glo honey............I confess..........I bluffed! :D ;)

Oooooohhhhh you pain in the @$$ this is a family board you know!

Now give me back my clipart!!!!!

Or I'll keep all of yours!!!!

um glo honey ........ no one is keeping you from putting it in your sig ;)

BUTTTTTTTTTTTT we are still gonna play keep away with it ;) And btw you can keep mine. I find it rather flattering that you enjoy it so much you wanted to steal it :D

Nik!! You little bluffer, you!!! ROFLMBO! I do find it rather complimentary for glo to be using my clippie...I mean, after all, Beanie is just so smart and beautiful!!:rolleyes: :p :D

Beanster??????

Do you want to be duct taped again????
Nik, is not around to save you and neither is Marsha!!!

(.........quietly taking a step forward from the shadows....ahem .....) Hi Beanie!!!!! Hi Glo!!!
:smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :D
Corinne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter