Online ADR's possibly working

thank you thank you I can get my resurvations

i got the ones I phoned up for but not the online ones better than nothing

thanks again

Still not working for me on the 'retrieve your reservation' page (too early for my ADRs so nothing I can try on the dining pages yet) Thing is, I tried a different phone number to test it and i'm getting a different error message: With the correct number it just says it can't retrieve the reservation but with the wrong number it says to check both numbers are correct. Hmmm... :confused:

I did it on the dining page - try it there I have retrived my booking but I cant make any ADRS until tomorrow :thumbsup2

we had to phone up twice to make resurvations so have numbers starting with 2 different number sequences the first call resurvations work but the second call resurvations dont show up anyone else have this?

We have 21 reservations and cant retreive any of them!!! how are people entering the phone number are you using 44 for uk or just the uk number without the first zero?

We have 21 reservations and cant retreive any of them!!! how are people entering the phone number are you using 44 for uk or just the uk number without the first zero?

The UK number without the 0 :thumbsup2

Hi Mart
I used my UK number without the 1st zero. Still only let me see the 1st 6 though. Tried again for the other 10, no chance.

Hi Mart
I used my UK number without the 1st zero. Still only let me see the 1st 6 though. Tried again for the other 10, no chance.

Hi Wayne not long now until those nice comfortable seats !!!:cool1:

I spent hours a couple of weeks ago trying to get this to work with no joy and decided not to bother any more then when i noticed you guys were having a bit of success i thought give it another try - wish i hadnt bothered lol

Its a side point but i think dineys website and customer service is terrible for such a huge organisation - maybe an online chat facility would be a good idea for them to help people with problems:thumbsup2

Hi Wayne not long now until those nice comfortable seats !!!:cool1:

Its a side point but i think dineys website and customer service is terrible for such a huge organisation - maybe an online chat facility would be a good idea for them to help people with problems:thumbsup2

5 weeks tomorrow, I usually sleep in economy, I won't want to upfront so I enjoy it to the full:rotfl:

If they had online chat they would have to employ loads more staff to cope, they wouldn't want to do that. Would help if they read emails properly and sorted the problems instead of just replying with standard useless answers.

did you book them at differnt days

I made most on same day but she entered some and gave me ressie numbers then continued with rest, Its probably the 1st lot thats worked but not the others. :confused3

We booked ours on 3 or 4 different days but cant get any of them up - Also under my disney vacation you can put in your reservation number and it pulls up your hotel details aswell, that doesnt work for me either!!

5 weeks tomorrow, I usually sleep in economy, I won't want to upfront so I enjoy it to the full:rotfl:

If they had online chat they would have to employ loads more staff to cope, they wouldn't want to do that. Would help if they read emails properly and sorted the problems instead of just replying with standard useless answers.

I made most on same day but she entered some and gave me ressie numbers then continued with rest, Its probably the 1st lot thats worked but not the others. :confused3

thanks will try again tomorrow:goodvibes

I got my first lot of adrs up but not the second lot i booked, better than nothing :goodvibes

I DID IT I CANT BELIEVE IT JUST DID IT If you are wondering at the shouting I was looking at the wave and it said do you have a reservation so I put in my 12 digit reservation number and my phone number as 44dialingcode no zero phone number and am making my reservations for 30th september!!!!!!!!!!

Tried again on the dining page but no dice, oh well can't win em all!
ETA: By golly I think I may have done it! Just did what Paula mentioned above, chose a random restaurant but didn't make a booking just put my info in and it's apparently associated my ressie with any ADRs I make. Guess i'll see what happens on the 14th :)

Tried again on the dining page but no dice, oh well can't win em all!
ETA: By golly I think I may have done it! Just did what Paula mentioned above, chose a random restaurant but didn't make a booking just put my info in and it's apparently associated my ressie with any ADRs I make. Guess i'll see what happens on the 14th :)

Sorry thats what I did - I should have explained myself better!:lmao:

:worship::worship::worship::worship::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I have managed to get my already booked reservations associated with my hotel reservation and book all the rest of the meals including the California Grill one with no problems
:cool1: all booked up even though I couldn't get Le Cellier :sad1:

we had to phone up twice to make resurvations so have numbers starting with 2 different number sequences the first call resurvations work but the second call resurvations dont show up anyone else have this?
Yes, I can get the ones I made first but none of the ones I made about a week later. :confused3

I DID IT I CANT BELIEVE IT JUST DID IT If you are wondering at the shouting I was looking at the wave and it said do you have a reservation so I put in my 12 digit reservation number and my phone number as 44dialingcode no zero phone number and am making my reservations for 30th september!!!!!!!!!!

Where did it ask you if you had a reservation - i cant see that anywhere?

Oh my gosh, after trying for about an hour before to pull up my booking, I have just tried on the dining page where it says put in your res # and tried a few different ways, just about to give up again and put my full number in, no international 44, just my usual number with the zero and it pulled up my holiday booking :faint:

Woo hoo :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter