"Pass It Forward" Swap Thread

Shauna-

All 4 of my pirate mickey paper piecings went!!:thumbsup2 1 was traded for mickey and friends mickey's house and 2 were trading to the same person for a BUNCH of princess stuff.

Shauna-

All 4 of my pirate mickey paper piecings went!!:thumbsup2 1 was traded for mickey and friends mickey's house and 2 were trading to the same person for a BUNCH of princess stuff.

They were so cute that it doesn't surprise me at all. Thanks for updating!

I was cleaning up and found a few sticker sets that I've horded, and don't need(gifts and doubles). I don't know what they're worth but maybe they're of use to someone here.
Wish List: about anything. I have an affinity for Figment, eeyore and chip&dale
swap1.jpg

swap2.jpg

I love, love, love the castle shaker box. What would you like in return for that one? If it isn't spoken for already that is.

Let me know,
Suzanne

I have 3 of these guys to trade...not where he fall for points - he is 5 inches tall Stitch #1
IMG_3517-1.jpg

Another stitch, he too is 5" high, 3 up for grabs Stitch #2
IMG_3518-1.jpg

Tink! your killing me here omgosh I'm gonna have to put you on PM speed dial..lol:lmao:

Soooooooo cute! Are you looking for anything particular? I've got some bits higher bu the thread or I can offer English candy......... mmmmm Smarties, Dairy Milk.......... sorry, got to go and eat now :lmao:

Soooooooo cute! Are you looking for anything particular? I've got some bits higher bu the thread or I can offer English candy......... mmmmm Smarties, Dairy Milk.......... sorry, got to go and eat now :lmao:

You are so funny - I am Canadian and grew up with Smarties (smarties are something totally different here in the us) and Areo Bars, Coffee Crisps...Heavy Sigh...

As for trades, I like surprises (oh I am very fond of FROGS)

I found two more Stitchs that I will be working on tonite:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter