"Pass It Forward" Swap Thread

I got my package today!!

Lovely recipes. They are going to be fun to try.

Thanks for swapping!

PO3 and AWM - your packages are postal! Its last posting date for US on Monday so you should get them before Christmas :thumbsup2

Hi Mazda~ I got my Play and Dine stuff today and I just LOVE it. Thank you so very very much. I have found a few spongebob stickers, but I'm still looking at the jolees. Hopefully i'll pick them up while i'm out doing the last of my shopping. Thanks again I really appreciate it!

I have a few more items to add I am looking for a large Stitch paper Piecing as well as any Paper Piecing from the new cricut carts. I will be posting more items soon. I am trying to get through the items I know I won't use and would really like to get some things I know I will use :) These pieces are beautiful.

I'm sorting out my swap stuff tonight and I promise to be realistic about what I might actually use ;) The rest I'm going to photograph and post here on offer. If I'm going to be good about spending I need to turn this into useable stuff, IYKWIM As I don't do the lottery there's unlikely to be a surprise WDW trip anytime soon:sad2:

Right, here's my New Year clearout offers (some have been offered before, but now none of us can spend any money ;) )

Chef Mickey set - 5 points
Christmas07032.jpg

Haunted mansion halloween set - 6 points
Christmas07031.jpg

Breakfastosaurus set - 4 points
Christmas07030.jpg

Pocket with 2 mini tags - 2 points

Christmas07029.jpg

Any takers?

What does it say when the first thing you make on the first day of the new year is the wrong thing? :confused3
I made six of these for the MGM swap, but they are the wrong colors. They have regular cards stock, Bazzill Bling, textured paper & glazing. They are four inches so they are worth 4 points. Make an offer, please. Four left.

100_1702.jpg

What does it say when the first thing you make on the first day of the new year is the wrong thing?

I think it says "Wow! That was a great party!" :lmao:

AWM _ I got your eenvelope thanks it is so adorable. I';; get urs out on Friday

PO3 should I start stalking the mailman? (more than usual, I mean :lmao: )

It's so cool to see how much use everyone is getting out of this!

I've updated the first post with all of the swaps that are currently available and those that are completed. I wasn't entirely sure about some of the entries so I was hoping everyone could check the second post and verify.

Let me know if I need to change/update anything!

Play and dine is gone, the rest is still available.

Play and dine is gone, the rest is still available.

Thanks for catching that! I had listed it as available and then moved it down to Completed without deleting it above. Good catch! :thumbsup2

Any other updates?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter