Planners for 2008 - Join me here! UPDATE - List in OP!!!

Add me to the list!!!

We are going Oct 3 to Oct 11 2008!

This will be our first trip in 18 years - :O Yup, you read that right, 18 years! We were there on our honeymoon April of 90.

We will be taking DS#1 - he will be 9 and DS#2 he will be 7. Also joining us will be BIL - age 45 :)

We will probably stay at POFQ, but my DVC friend is going to look into other things for us!

You can add me too.

I am booked at the Poly for August 11-22nd but I won't be staying that long. I am going to cancel a few nights once I find cheap airfare.

Anyone else from CT going then? I am looking at flying Jet Blue from White Plains (unless I can convince dh to fly out of LGA or JFK) or if I can't do that then out of BDL the dreaded ever changing flights of Delta.

We'll also be going in '08...

January 21-29 staying at POP
late April or May staying either at POP or offsite
October 11-27 staying offsite

can't wait!! :thumbsup2

Hi :) Please list my family and I for May 18 - 23 at the Polynesian :sunny: Thanks! :)

Add us!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dates: March 13, 2008-March 22, 2008
Resort: Wilderness Lodge
Tickets: 7 day Park Hopper
Transportation: Magical Express

Hi, is it possible to add me and my hubbie to the list please. We're going August 2008, staying at a Lindfields villa.

Thanks

Finally called to change our room reservations to package reservations today. Something I've been extremely stressed and worried about for this whole year has finally been resolved (and came to a wonderful end!) So I celebrated by finally making that call to switch over to the package for our trip during March of 2008. (Waiting for prices and such...only 'cause Disney made me! I'd have already booked everything years ago if they would have let me!!)

I am so relieved and excited! I can't begin to explain the joy I feel just imagining: My daughter's first plane ride (at the age of 12.) The first trip to WDW for both my daughter and husband. My first trip to WDW since 1988. The fact that this is my first out of state trip with my husband of 15 years. The image of my daughter celebrating her 13th birthday with Mickey. The look of wonder in her eyes when she realizes that she's NOT "too old for Disney!" The sudden and powerful realization that WE DESERVE THIS!

I sit here and cry tears of unexplainable joy and happiness. What a blessing!

Add us in for April 12 to 19 at CBR. Not sure how we are getting there yet. (flying or driving) We prefer to fly but right now it is too much $$$$. We are not doing the dinning plan as my youngest DD is 9 but likes the adult menues. Chose 8 day park hopper with water parks & more options. Hope to see you there.

My family will be at Fort Wilderness Feb. 2 - 9 for our anniversary. I am so excited.

Add me to the list:

Jan 4th (at Nick Hotel) and then Jan 5th - Jan 11th at AKV. We'll be on the dining plan. We're driving down. 7 day park hoppers.

:)

Finally called to change our room reservations to package reservations today. Something I've been extremely stressed and worried about for this whole year has finally been resolved (and came to a wonderful end!) So I celebrated by finally making that call to switch over to the package for our trip during March of 2008. (Waiting for prices and such...only 'cause Disney made me! I'd have already booked everything years ago if they would have let me!!)

I am so relieved and excited! I can't begin to explain the joy I feel just imagining: My daughter's first plane ride (at the age of 12.) The first trip to WDW for both my daughter and husband. My first trip to WDW since 1988. The fact that this is my first out of state trip with my husband of 15 years. The image of my daughter celebrating her 13th birthday with Mickey. The look of wonder in her eyes when she realizes that she's NOT "too old for Disney!" The sudden and powerful realization that WE DESERVE THIS!

I sit here and cry tears of unexplainable joy and happiness. What a blessing!

You sound a lot like us last year!!! It was the most magical time of our lives! I am 100% positive that you will have the best time! Enjoy:dance3:

Hi! I just found this thread and I wanted to be added PLEASE!
dates: March 28- April 4
resort: Pop Century (first onsite stay Im excited!)
dining plan: Yes first time!
tickets: 4 day Park hopper
transportation: fly down, DME, WDW busses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter