Planners for 2008 - Join me here! UPDATE - List in OP!!!

My husband and myself, our 12-year old and possibly my 22-year old will be having a split stay: Feb 1st-4th at the Wilderness Lodge and the 5th-8th at either the Swan or the Dolphin.

I need to have my hotel adjusted.. We are now staying in a suite - at the Beach Club instead of POR. :)

We are doing an adult only trip this time and I am sooooo excited, just hubby and myself!

We are going April 5 thru 13, staying at the Contemporary tower, MK view!

I am still not added to the list :confused3 :rotfl: It's okay though :hippie: Anyways, DH & I are going August 2-16th and are staying at a value resort, but don't know which one yet...any suggestions??? I can't wait to spend 2 weeks with Mickey Mouse!!! :banana: :cool1:

Pop century we loved it Don't believe the negatives we found it to be awesome!!

:surfweb:
Just hanging around while I wait for our friends to call. We are going to decide on some dinning options and which days to try to get golf reservations for etc. :goodvibes

Hello fellow Disney Fanatics!!!! I am fairly new to these boards, but am certainly not new to Dis!!! We just booked for next year!! I am soo excited, we booked the POP Century for 09/21/08 - 09/27/08.
My (then) almost 2 1/2 year old Daughter is going to go nuts in those water jet fountains!!!

princess:
Steph

May 20th-25th-POFQ
May 25th-29th-Disney Wonder
October 12th-18th-Fort Wilderness

Hello fellow Disney Fanatics!!!! I am fairly new to these boards, but am certainly not new to Dis!!! We just booked for next year!! I am soo excited, we booked the POP Century for 09/21/08 - 09/27/08.
My (then) almost 2 1/2 year old Daughter is going to go nuts in those water jet fountains!!!

princess:
Steph

Yes she will they are a lot of fun !!

January 18-21 at WL
August 16-22 POR -- celebrating anniversary at California Grill! :yay:

:surfweb: We are planning to go back to the world for our third trip in July 2008, the tentative dates are July 7 - 14:banana: We haven't quite decided on which hotel we will stay at :confused3 definitely on property and most likly we will return to the Coronado Springs Resort, we loved it when we stayed there in 2006:love:

In addition to my upcoming trip (my Mom's b-trip, Oct 25 - Nov 3, Saratoga Springs 1 bedroom villa) we are booked twice so far for 2008:

February 6-15, Animal Kingdom Lodge concierge (my b-day trip!)

June 20-29, Contemporary Atrium concierge (my little girl's b-day trip!)

I haven't been to Disney World (or on ANY vacation) for 13 years, so I am making up for it. :)

I booked bounceback for Sept 2008 in case it is the best deal I can get, but we really wanna go November 2008!!!!!

DH, DS3, and I were planning to go in 2009, but my sister has decided to get married that year. So now we are planning Nov 2008!:scared1: I know I have over a year to plan now, but it went from having 2 years to figure everything out to 1 year! I am new to this but VERY excited!

I have not read this whole thread..it is a long one..but I wanted to subscribe ..and learn about all the other planners out there!:banana:

Right now we are planning Nov 29-Dec 7 staying at POFQ with dining and doing a 6 day hopper pass. We really wanted AKL but the finances are not going to allow that unless some great discout comes available.:rolleyes1

Well I better get on reading this 30 plus page thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter