Planners for 2008 - Join me here! UPDATE - List in OP!!!

These are some very tentative plans so far, but I'll know very soon if a trip is planned for September '08! popcorn::

We will be going March 1 thru March 5 2008 staying at AKV and we will be going for my 40th birthday Dec. 13 thru Dec. 20 probably staying at BWV.

My "husband" and I will be honeymooning at POR January 6-13!!!! I am soo excited i can hardly sleep and i have 4 more months!!! It's gonna be extra special too because neither of us have ever been to WDW!!!

Ok, here I go with a ressie change for the OP!!! (yes, again!)

I actually put a downpayment down, so these are sticking.

August 3-10 All Star Music Family Suites

My B-I-L, S-I-L, hubby, and myself are headed to see the mouse 9/16 - 9/23/2008 and are staying at POR. Cannot wait! :goodvibes

We are planning a trip for Oct 08. We have to wait and see when the kids have fall break. Probably won't be able to book until Jan. That's usually when school calendar comes out for new year. Can't wait. We went in Oct 06 and it was the best family vacation we have ever been on. Wish it was Oct 07! This time we are a family of 5 last time 4 plus baby, not sure where we want to stay. Any suggestions

Our family is booked on a land/sea vacation over Christmas 2008 We arrive at the Poly for a 4 night stay on 12/20/08,and board the Wonder on 12/24/08

English Rose 47, why don't you send a PM to the originator of the thread. They may not be following very closely any longer.

:goodvibes

English Rose 47 - I am glad you took me up on my suggestion. I hope you end up seeing your name soon. :cool1:

My "husband" and I will be honeymooning at POR January 6-13!!!! I am soo excited i can hardly sleep and i have 4 more months!!! It's gonna be extra special too because neither of us have ever been to WDW!!!

DISNEYmooner, have a wonderful disneymoon! My wonderful husband and I honeymooned in DW , It was the first time for both of us at DW also!!
It was truly magical!!!
We went for our first anniversary and second anniversary too!
Enjoy !

I am still not added to the list :confused3 :rotfl: It's okay though :hippie: Anyways, DH & I are going August 2-16th and are staying at a value resort, but don't know which one yet...any suggestions??? I can't wait to spend 2 weeks with Mickey Mouse!!! :banana: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter