Planners for 2008 - Join me here! UPDATE - List in OP!!!

The Original Poster has NOT updated the list since the beginning of JULY so...if you are looking for a comprehensive list of people going around the time you are, it would probably be better to look for a thread for people going in you're specific month.

Unless the OP updates the list or someone else takes over....it would be hard to figure out who's going when.....:sad1:

The Pre Trip forum is a great forum for OCD planners..come join us.:)

W'll be at the World from June 14-28.
First week at Orange Lake West Village
Second week at Disney Hilton(tagging along for dh's conference)
There's three of us dh, ds(7), and myself.

The Original Poster has NOT updated the list since the beginning of JULY so...if you are looking for a comprehensive list of people going around the time you are, it would probably be better to look for a thread for people going in you're specific month.

Unless the OP updates the list or someone else takes over....it would be hard to figure out who's going when.....:sad1:

The Pre Trip forum is a great forum for OCD planners..come join us.:)

Any word from OP? :confused3 Maybe someone could help update the list. :scratchin

I would be willing to take over the list but how do you do that when you are not the original poster?

Should we start a new thread?

I would be willing to take over the list but how do you do that when you are not the original poster?

Should we start a new thread?

I was thinking the same thing but I don't know how to do the list and update or have time, but if you would I'b subscribe for sure!!

If someone could explain how to take over a post and I recap how to update a post, I will update the list.

Maybe the Jordanyosh could help out?

Thanks.

We'll be there again next year at the CSR for our 25th wedding anniversary September 1 - 9.

Well DH & I changed our dates and they are final now, as we have already booked our airline tickets :banana: July 5th to July 19th :) 2 wonderful weeks at Disney!!and I will be celebrating my 27th birthday there!! I am super excited....we are planning on staying at POP...we can't book disney until next month, but I am sure there will be somewhere to stay even if POP is all booked up (hey, I have no problem having to upgrade to a moderate...lol:rotfl: )

Well we just booked our trip for October 22-Nov 2 2008!! We are staying at POP. Looking very foirward to it!! Just need the time to go a lot quicker now! LOL

Tiff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter