Posts not appearing

And now it happened to me…
I thought I was shadow banned. I’m glad I’m not alone.

Post are still deleting or disappearing when posted.

I can not see the following post I just made. Used Firefox for one and Chrome for the other one.

1663281093923.png

Definitely something wacky going on. There have been two instances on the DCL board where someone has posted, quoting my response but neither are showing up. At first I thought oh maybe someone deleted the response before I read it but it happened again this afternoon so obvs a board glitch.

I posted on the cruise forum a little while ago. My post is not appearing (to me, anyway). BUT, I can see it in my content history.

In the cruise forum where I post I can see all of my posts but I keep getting notifications that someone has made a new post but it is not there when I go to look.

I was just trying to write you to tell you I see you posted twice on the News thread, but I can’t see them! 🙁 Just made a test post and mine disappeared as well.
I've tried posting the same thing like four times. It's really irritating.

I was just trying to write you to tell you I see you posted twice on the News thread, but I can’t see them! 🙁 Just made a test post and mine disappeared as well.
No luck this morning in the Shopping Thread:( Tried twice, then just quit.

On the cruise board I've had notifications that two people over the past couple of days have quoted my post in a response but then the post does not appear. At first I thought someone had just deleted their response altogether but then it happened a second time a few hours later so it's not me.

This started happening to me last night on the cruise board and it's still happening today. In threads where my posts aren't showing, I noticed that I also have to manually scroll to the new posts from the top of the page instead of being automatically directed to the new posts.
This has been happening to me on the cruise line board has well. I can also see others posted but I’m not seeing their post.

Threads that I respond to are no longer showing In the ‘new’ thread area, but if I go the category the thread is on (like the restaurant section) I can see the thread and replies (mine and others) is it just me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter