Posts not appearing

It's still happening...just tried to post in the DCL thread and it's not showing. Had it happen yesterday as well. Also was never able to see the post where someone quoted me a few days ago...

It just happened to me. I thought my post was deleted and couldn't figure what I said that was against the rules. I've had people quote me in the last two days and I can't see what they said. I figured the posts were deleted for some reason. Weird.

It's happening for me, too, but not for all threads. I can't figure out a pattern. I noticed first a few days ago with the H20 products thread on the DCL forum. I got email notifications, could read the new content being posted in my email, and got the alert bell here, but clicking from the alert just went straight to the top of the last page of the thread. No new content showed. Like others, I thought someone must have deleted their post? but after this happened 3 times with 3 different posters, definitely not the issue.

I'm not even sure if the alert part even matters. I don't tend to "watch" threads that I don't post in. Some of the threads I have gone back to, to read new posts, are sending me to old content I've already read.

I am trying to run a cruise meets thread for an October sailing and people are having a hard time posting their questions and info in it cause of this issue here. Please someone fix this soon.

Someone recently posted in our cruise thread and I got a notification about it. Saw who it was and had to click their name and look at their recent activity to see what they posted cause it wasn’t showing up posted in our thread.

Yep just happened again to me in this thread on the Cruise Forum. My post disappeared as did CamColt's.

Did the Magic previously belong to another Cruise Line?​

As other's have said been going on for a couple days. I've reported it to a couple Admins, as I would do in other forums, but apparently they don't work on it.

WebMasters, May or may not be of help-
This post is listed in my alerts but I can't see it:

1663667290467.png

and this is a post I just made which I cannot see:

1663667422399.png

I've been having this issue for a couple days, too. And just now I'm even finding that I can't see the newest posts (that I know are there from the recent posts or alerts) in threads that I haven't posted in.

Does anyone know if this is being fixed? It is happening very frequently to the DCL board. I have to post my comment 2-3 times for it to appear but then I can’t see other people’s replies because they are not aware this is happening.

Have you checked your posting history? Chances are, the post is there, it just didn't make in into the actual thread (for whatever reason).
Yes, the post shows in your history, it will even show up as posted on the thread title with the time you posted, but the actual post does not show up on the thread.

I hope this example might help the forum administrators.

Here's an example thread where posts aren't appearing. You can see there's a gap because there's a post number 6 and a post number 11: https://www.disboards.com/threads/australian-prices-and-itineraries-are-up.3896991/

When I use the browser developer tools to inspect the page, all the "missing" posts are in the source for the page, but wrapped in this section. The source code appearing in green can't appear in the page because of how this section is coded.

1663849370744.png

I have to post my comment 2-3 times for it to appear

Chances are, the post is there, it just didn't make in into the actual thread

but the actual post does not show up on the thread.

Just to clarify... the posts are showing in the threads, but often it seems the poster (and maybe others) are unable to see all posts in the thread. When you post/repost 2 or 3 times, all of those posts do in fact end up in the thread immediately for those of us who aren't impacted. In my non-tech observation: it's more an "able to view" problem then a "not posting" problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter