Posts not appearing

Post #8 isn't missing. It's in the upper right. The weird column issue looks like this:

Post 1 | Post 6 | Post 8
Post 2 | Blank | Blank
Post 3 | Blank | Blank
Post 4 | Blank | Blank
Post 5 | Blank | Blank
Post 7 | Blank <--- Post 7 Spans Columns 1 & 2
Post 9 <--- Posts 9+ Span Columns 1, 2, & 3
Post 10
etc.
It was missing on my screen. I know exactly what you're talking about, I've had that on other threads like I pasted in for a different thread but that's not always the case.

This is what my screen looks like for that particular thread I pasted in:
1671051545156.png

My post doesn't appear at all not even with a formatting error. Just like last time some people could see missing posts while others could not. It is however seems to be following a pattern like before relating to what post number at least for some cases. I scrolled up to the top and it's not there for my post #8. I'm sure the formatting issue is largely the cause though and missing posts not being a big part of it like it was last time.

I posted on the DVC board in member services & I got an alert that someone quoted me - yet I can’t see the post. Likewise it looks like someone responded after that & I can’t see that post either. I think maybe ads are totally covering the subsequent posts?
https://www.disboards.com/threads/can-you-unborrow-borrowed-points.3905474/
Here’s a screenshot - there should be posts 5 & 6, yet they aren’t showing.
View attachment 729689
Fixed! Thanks for letting me know.

Actually seems to be the entire DCL forum.
Yep, the DCL forum is super messed up. There's an ad at the top of the forum, then all posts are squished into 2 columns on the far right. I zoomed out to show the width, but at 100% I have to scroll and still can't read anything like that
1673027274007.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter