Posts not appearing

mrsap

DIS Veteran
Good Morning!

I just wanted to let you know I posted a few times this morning in the Rumors/News section, and although I can see from the main screen that I had posted, the post itself is not appearing in the thread… this is happening to others as well. Thank you!

EAAFB32C-F9E4-4612-A83A-AB691E0226EC.jpeg

Last edited:
Wanted to add…

If you look up my name, you can see my posts, but if you click on the thread itself, it goes right to the top of the page. No new posts showing. This is happening in the News/Rumors section under the 2 threads… Disney News Discussion and the Shopping Thread. Thank you!

09A2117E-DD36-45CA-A343-CB69CEE2AC47.jpeg

Last edited:
It appears to be fixed for me, but others are still having an issue.

Last edited:
I just posted on the Disney Cruise Line forum and the post isn't showing. I tried it again and nothing. It posts when I post my countdown in another forum but it just won't post to the specific DCL thread.

Wanted to add…

If you look up my name, you can see my posts, but if you click on the thread itself, it goes right to the top of the page. No new posts showing. This is happening in the News/Rumors section under the 2 threads… Disney News Discussion and the Shopping Thread. Thank you!

View attachment 702240
Yes, that is what is happening to me but it's not happening everywhere because my countdown posted fine but for some reason it's now showing in a DCL thread.

Same here, started this morning, then I could post in the shopping thread (at about 8:15). Just tried to make a post a few minutes ago and it disappears, like into a black hole lol 😂. please help. I have tried 2 browsers (Firefox and safari), two separate computers and a tablet, disappearing on all of them but yes it shows up under alerts or if you search it looks like I made a post

recent missing post-
7BF5A6B6-C999-4761-B2F8-D43CB0A9E5A0.jpeg

I noticed it just happened again on the News thread. Two people just quoted me, but there’s no post. It goes straight to the top of the page, no new posts.

This started happening to me last night on the cruise board and it's still happening today. In threads where my posts aren't showing, I noticed that I also have to manually scroll to the new posts from the top of the page instead of being automatically directed to the new posts.

I replied to a couple threads today, and they're not showing on the thread, which is weird because they're showing up in my post history. Did something happen?

This started happening to me last night on the cruise board and it's still happening today. In threads where my posts aren't showing, I noticed that I also have to manually scroll to the new posts from the top of the page instead of being automatically directed to the new posts.
Just happened to me, also. Clicked on the last post info on right side of thread header page and went to first post on the thread. And that "last post" it was saying was there isn't.

Yeah, it's been happening all day. My posts still aren't appearing in certain forums. It's been reported so they know about it.

I'm having this issue too, it's not just my posts I can't see either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter