Posts not appearing

On the DCL board, I've noticed on the missing post #s 8, 9, 10, but next sequence (18, 19, 20, ) aren't missing on longer threads. In looking further, I find that sequences that are even numbered (20, 40, 60, etc) are missing the 8,9,0 sequence. But odd numbered ones (10, 30,50) are not missing.

Yep. Noticed posts missing in Disney Rumours and News.

Happening on Shopping thread too.

I think I'm just giving up on the DCL board until it's resolved. It's too hard to follow the conversation in a thread, plus too annoying to try to remember which ones to eventually go back to and read once this gets resolved. There is no point in posting if you know you won't see all the replies. I had held off on creating a CC account until now, but I guess I should just shift over there.

It's so weird, b/c aside from the DCL forum, Disneyland CA is absolutely fine, and the ABD landing page looks completely bonkers - no consistency in the issues, that's for sure!
@WebmasterAlex
@WebmasterCorey
@WebmasterJackie
@WebmasterJohn
@WebmasterKathy
@WebmasterMaryJo
@WebmasterPete

Any help here??????? It's been almost a week since this has been reported.

Last edited:
It is happening regularly on the Rumors and News forum too. I usually have to make 3 or 4 posts in a row of the same thing for my post to actually show up. It seems to always happen at the bottom of a page. The 8th - 10th post on a page does not appear.

I usually have to make 3 or 4 posts in a row of the same thing for my post to actually show up.
The issue is sporadic and doesn’t impact everyone, but it is a viewing problem not a posting problem. If you post 3-4 times in a row, many of us can in fact see all of those duplicate posts.

The issue is sporadic and doesn’t impact everyone, but it is a viewing problem not a posting problem. If you post 3-4 times in a row, many of us can in fact see all of those duplicate posts.

Interesting - is it specific to my account? I have tried multiple devices, browsers, etc and I still never see posts 8-10 on a page (not necessarily my posts).

Its been happening to me for a couple days. But weirdly enough even looking from my phone NOT logged in the posts still couldn't be seen....

Interesting - is it specific to my account? I have tried multiple devices, browsers, etc and I still never see posts 8-10 on a page (not necessarily my posts).
No, it's not just you. A bunch of us on here have the same issue. Last time, there was some thought that it was due to things on the user's side, but there was no rhyme or reason - folks had various service providers, all over the US. It was specific to certain forums only, last time; as far as I recall, even the same ones? I know DCL was one affected both times.

It appears to be fixed, at least on the ABD Forum. I haven't checked any others yet. Thanks to whoever got it fixed (and thanks, @PrincessShmoo for alerting all the WebMasters. I'm sure that helped!)

Sayhello

I can see in my notifications people have posted on a Dive Quest thread after me, one even quoting my post, but I can't se any of it in the thread or see what was said. I hope it gets fixed, its information I'd like to be able to read.

Reactions: NAB
I'm still unable to see posts 8,9 & 10 on the DCL forum.
Yep, I just checked, and I'm not seeing posts 8, 9 & 10 on the DCL Forum, either. So it looks like some of it is fixed, but not other parts. I hope fixing the rest doesn't re-break what they just fixed!

Sayhello

I can see in my notifications people have posted on a Dive Quest thread after me, one even quoting my post, but I can't se any of it in the thread or see what was said. I hope it gets fixed, its information I'd like to be able to read.
Same for me on this thread and in DCL

Seems like where its broken there isn't an option to comment anymore either. I hope this is fixed soon!

Seems like where its broken there isn't an option to comment anymore either. I hope this is fixed soon!
Well, you can't reply on those posts that aren't showing. You can reply on the posts that do show.

And, if you reply so that your reply is one of the ones that isn't going to show, you get a different reply page.

A sort of work around, click on the users name who you want to see their post, and click on their past activity. It'll give you a two line preview of what was written.
Yeah tried that to but that doesn’t help answer my question ..lol I don’t start threads but did now can’t see what people are telling me.

I was going get the people to quote them but I can’t even post on my own thread crazy.

Now what how do you fix this.

Yup I just tried to reply to an old post of mine on the DCL forum where I didn't have the reply box at the bottom, and cannot see the reply (new post). Hopefully someone somewhere is working on it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter