Pre order photopass $99 is back!

What do you do to claim this after you get back off holiday? I have had a confirmation email, but it doesn't actually tell me what I need to do to apply the credit!!! Its got an order number on it - do I just enter that somewhere?
Cheers!

As I understand it from another forum, when you get back and add the CD to your cart it will cancel out the credit that is there at the moment leaving you nothing to pay so there is no actual code to enter anymore.

As I understand it from another forum, when you get back and add the CD to your cart it will cancel out the credit that is there at the moment leaving you nothing to pay so there is no actual code to enter anymore.

Ah, thanks so much!

Hello......I just tried Natasha&Matt's link to find out more about photopass and am told that it is currently unavailable but to try later.

Just so that I have some idea I'd like to ask a question or two. We were last there in 2006 and just dabbled with photopass......my DIL got the CD but we knew nothing about it until we got there..so didn't make the best of it....took loads of our own photos anyway.

There are 7 of us including our 3 GD's ages 11yrs 6yrs and 18 months and we may on some occasions split up - maybe if DGD18mnths is tired or if the older girls want to do something that is unsuitable for her.

Is it possible for us to have one account for all of us......and if so could we then order 2 different Cd.s......or will we have to have 2 different accounts.

Can we each have independent access to the photos when we return.....DIL at their house on their computer and me here on mine......and then each order our own personal and different CDs

Hope that makes sense

If you have one account you will get one CD (or you can order multiple copies of the same CD).

If you both want access it once home just set up the account and so you both know the log in details and then you can both access the photos.

You can not get the same photo on more than one account but you can register more than one card to any account.

You might be best to all have one account and order from one CD from Disney then make any additional copies with whichever photos you want on it afterwards.

Has anyone who has ordered had the money taken from their account yet? Mine hasn't :confused3

Just got all excited thinking I had more in my holiday fund than I thought!

Can anyone help me please.

I have gone into my account and it shows

Photocd package 1 credit *
Photocd package 1 credit.

Does that mean I have bought one and someone doubled up and one is still "waiting" to be bought????

Also I have not gone too far have I and will be sent a blank cd??? Can you confirm nothing happens until I put in my ID number which i get when at disney??

Sorry to sound so dumb

Hi Eeyore

I have just done mine now and had a good, slow look at all the pages to see if I can make sense of this.

From what I understand it is telling you that you have paid for one CD. You have a credit for one CD (the one with the astrisk) which you still have to redeem - in other words you have paid for the product but you have not placed your order for it, i.e. redeemed your credit. Once you are back, have edited your pics etc and officially place your order, when you get to check out it will ask if you have a code/promotional code to enter. That is when you enter your code from your receipt and it deducts the $99 or whatever you purchased from your total, leaving a nil balance due when submitting your order.

I know it sounds confusing because most of us just ordered one - but if you were going with a big group/several families or just wanted more than one CD it would make more sense. For example, say you ordered 2 CDs. You got back, edited pics and were ready to order ONE. You would order one, but still have the credit for the other. It would then show:

2 Photopass CD credits

1 Photopass CD credit*

Does this make sense?

Can you use this photopass for disneyland california???

Yes - but double check the costings first, because DL PhotoPass is often cheaper. :thumbsup2

Back in 2008, I ordered the $99 CD, used the PhotoPass at both WDW at DL, but when I went to order, the system showed the CD as a cheaper price for DL. I went ahead and ordered at the lower cost and emailed PhotoPass to ask for a refund, or an extension to my discount code. :)

I know it sounds confusing because most of us just ordered one - but if you were going with a big group/several families or just wanted more than one CD it would make more sense. For example, say you ordered 2 CDs. You got back, edited pics and were ready to order ONE. You would order one, but still have the credit for the other. It would then show:

2 Photopass CD credits

1 Photopass CD credit*

If you wanted to order 2 CD's, I would check with PhotoPass first before ordering 2 $99 deals. I have ordered 2 (identical) CD's in the past - the first was $99 and there was a deeply discounted price for the 2nd disc. :goodvibes

If you wanted to order 2 CD's, I would check with PhotoPass first before ordering 2 $99 deals. I have ordered 2 (identical) CD's in the past - the first was $99 and there was a deeply discounted price for the 2nd disc. :goodvibes

That's good advice. I would never have thought of that. Not that I need 2, but good to know.

BTW, there isn't an expiry date by which to use this pre-order is there? I didn't actually think to check - just assumed it was the same as the old deal before it disappeared. On reflection, I should have checked, although I am less than 6 months out so don't expect there would be a problem even if they have changed the rules.

Lee - thanks for your comments.

Can I ask - I know you can get photos at say donald safari breakfast, ohana, chef mickey etc ............... do you have to pay for these if you have a photopass? I thought I read somewhere you can add them to your photopass? If you have to pay, do you have to pay for each of these individually? :goodvibes

You could definitely add the Belle photos at Akershus. Obviously they still give you the printed photos but I think they gave you a receipt so you could go online and link the photos - you get all the shots they took. The belle photos were included in the price. I can't remember if this was also done at CRT.

We weren't offered this at tusker, park fare - anywhere you had to pay for the photos, I suspect to try to get you to buy them.

Has anyone who has ordered had the money taken from their account yet? Mine hasn't :confused3

Just got all excited thinking I had more in my holiday fund than I thought!

Anyone??? I ordered on the 17th and the money still hasn't came out of my account. It's not even in the like "pending" area :confused3

Anyone??? I ordered on the 17th and the money still hasn't came out of my account. It's not even in the like "pending" area :confused3

I haven't actually checked. I will log in tonight and let you know.

Lee - thanks for your comments.

Can I ask - I know you can get photos at say donald safari breakfast, ohana, chef mickey etc ............... do you have to pay for these if you have a photopass? I thought I read somewhere you can add them to your photopass? If you have to pay, do you have to pay for each of these individually? :goodvibes

I don't think Safari and Ohana do photo packages (?). Chef Mickey's does. We could not add these on to photopass unless we bought them but since I had already paid for attraction pictures (at $21+ a pop) I just didn't feel the pics were THAT great. I mean they were nice and I must admit, I do now wish I had bought them, but we didn't look as good as I would have wanted us to in the picture to justify buying it when we had plenty photos with the charcters with my camera that came out pretty well. Point is, we were told that IF we purchased them THEN and only then, could we opt to add them to Photopass. I have heard mixed reports of whether this is true, but it was our last day and I wasn't going to fiddle in lines at the Kodak Centre in Main Street trying to find out. Generally though, except Akershus and CRT, the only pics you get are with your own camera - no Photopass.

Hi ScottishGirl,

Just checked my FairFX account and yes, it went off immediately. I did it late at night and it reflects as having gone through on the same date so they were swift in collecting my cash! ;)

Hi ScottishGirl,

Just checked my FairFX account and yes, it went off immediately. I did it late at night and it reflects as having gone through on the same date so they were swift in collecting my cash! ;)

Thanks for letting me know! Getting rather worried as mine STILL isn't pending :confused3 My order still says Processing when I click on "Check Order Status". However, when I go into "Shopping Cart Credits" that I have a PhotoCD Package Credit - 1 credit.

Please someone tell me it's not just me?!

Thanks for letting me know! Getting rather worried as mine STILL isn't pending :confused3 My order still says Processing when I click on "Check Order Status". However, when I go into "Shopping Cart Credits" that I have a PhotoCD Package Credit - 1 credit.

Please someone tell me it's not just me?!

I would phone them and see if there is a problem. At least then you will know for sure and not have to worry. I probably shouldn't tell anyone this, but I could just scream. I saw on the Theme Parks board that there is a promo code that gives another $20 off the $99 deal. :furious:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter