Princess Weekend 2021

I don’t see why he wouldn’t be able to register you. I’ve never heard of a restriction that the pass holder had to register themselves in order to also register family.
OK great I'll get him to try on Thursday.

I have a similar AP registration question. Our Disney account is in my wife's name and her AP expired at the end of April. My AP does not expire until the end of October. When we sign in to our account her AP is gone, and I cannot get to the passholder benefit page to access the early runDisney registratons even though I have an active AP. I'll call Disney and ask tomorrow, but are any of you in the same situation?

I have a similar AP registration question. Our Disney account is in my wife's name and her AP expired at the end of April. My AP does not expire until the end of October. When we sign in to our account her AP is gone, and I cannot get to the passholder benefit page to access the early runDisney registratons even though I have an active AP. I'll call Disney and ask tomorrow, but are any of you in the same situation?
Just create your own account. Every member of my family has one. You can link them in your profile.

Just create your own account. Every member of my family has one. You can link them in your profile.
Yeah we all have our own accounts too. I don't know if Disney then has to do some magic to move your AP to your new account from your wife's, but that should take a short phone call under normal circumstances.

I am debating if my 7 year old daughter should run in the 5K with me. She did the mile run in Feb and it was her favorite part of the whole trip. However this is longer so I am not sure if she would get tired or grouchy. What is your experience bringing kids? Are there a lot of kids at the 5K? Also do the kids races also open for DVC/AP on Thursday?

I am debating if my 7 year old daughter should run in the 5K with me. She did the mile run in Feb and it was her favorite part of the whole trip. However this is longer so I am not sure if she would get tired or grouchy. What is your experience bringing kids? Are there a lot of kids at the 5K? Also do the kids races also open for DVC/AP on Thursday?
The 5K are very family friendly.

As for kids races we don’t know. Marathon weekend kids races did not open with registration and still have not.

Yeah we all have our own accounts too. I don't know if Disney then has to do some magic to move your AP to your new account from your wife's, but that should take a short phone call under normal circumstances.
Thank you. A very simple phone call to Disney tech support sorted it all out in about 3 minutes.

Thank you. A very simple phone call to Disney tech support sorted it all out in about 3 minutes.
And now you are trip planning with two accounts instead of one so you can each try to grab your fast passes for different days of your trip at the same time on fast pass day! (If fast passes still exist after all this, and if you are commando like me & DH and sitting there at the ready at 7AM on your fast pass days)

Good luck to everybody trying to register tomorrow!!! It's tomorrow at 10AM right?
Edited to add that I see that it is 10AM. Anyway good luck to us all!

Last edited:
Good luck to everybody trying to register tomorrow!!! It's tomorrow at 10AM right?
Edited to add that I see that it is 10AM. Anyway good luck to us all!

Thanks! I’m totally nervous about this!! I would love to secure my spot

Anxiously waiting with multiple browsers open and ready for the waiting rooms to open...good luck everyone!

I'll be going for the 10k next week. If I get blocked out, WWYD - look for a longer race like the half (ugh!) and "deal" with it? Or hold off and hope for a TA package for a future race?

I've got two browsers open with the page up. I've got one where I clicked the registration button already, and I'm waiting until exactly 10 to click the other one. Hopefully I get one to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter