Princess Weekend 2021

Does anyone who registered see options for purchasing a Half Marathon Runner Bundle on the products page of your runDisney account? I see a 5k Runner Bundle and a 10k Runner Bundle only.

Does anyone who registered see options for purchasing a Half Marathon Runner Bundle on the products page of your runDisney account? I see a 5k Runner Bundle and a 10k Runner Bundle only.

That's all I see too - probably glitches. I did notice you can pre-order the Spirit Jersey this year though

My best friend and I are in for the half! My husband was going to register on his own, so I didn't register him when I got in--BIG mistake. The race sold out RIGHT as he was paying (the payment left and was returned to our credit card). Now we'll just have to be certain to get him in during general registration...

I registered my husband and I for the 5k and 10k, our first races! So excited!

Is it a good idea to preorder any of the merchandise or just wait until the expo? Do they honor any dvc/passholder discounts on merch at the expo?

That's all I see too - probably glitches. I did notice you can pre-order the Spirit Jersey this year though

Oddly enough I had this same issue last year, and contacted runDisney, and got back a canned response that essentially said "Sorry you missed that product option, some things just sell out." Now I'm wondering if it was a glitch last year too.

I registered my husband and I for the 5k and 10k, our first races! So excited!

Is it a good idea to preorder any of the merchandise or just wait until the expo? Do they honor any dvc/passholder discounts on merch at the expo?

Congrats on your first races!!

Yes, in all my past experience they do honor AP discounts at the expo (not sure about DVC). But yes, some things do sell out. You'll be at the expo the first day, so you'll have the best chance to get what you want. But you never know!

I preorder things I really want (like the mileage magnet bundle) because that should guarantee I get it stress-free. (I say "should" because I preordered a Dooney and Bourke purse once, and Disney sold too many at the expo and didn't reserve enough to fulfil the preorders... so this doesn't always go as planned. But that's rare!)

Congratulations to everyone who was able to register. I registered for my first rD race last month on AP day and it was terrible. I was so disappointed that it sold out in like 5 minutes. 💔 My SiL and I were both able to register on GA day so that was good. We both were supposed to the the Star Wars race this year as our first race but... we know how that ended up.

Using 3 devices, I was in que waiting on each device from 9:45 and all sold out. So frustrating but hoping Tuesday will be my lucky day!
Same -- frustrating ...3 spinning wheels of "Thank you for our patience" ---- on at 9:50 a.m. when "Register now" button came for 10k. 10:20 rolled around and 10k sold out and 5k sold out while i was filling form. June 16th will do again.

Using 3 devices, I was in que waiting on each device from 9:45 and all sold out. So frustrating but hoping Tuesday will be my lucky day!

3 Devices and on at 955am and nada. Was going for the challenge and even though I saw the Half available I decided to wait and try my luck on Tues for what I really want. Fingers crossed. My friend got on at 10:05am and was able to get the 10k.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter