School is Out, Let's hit the Road! We're Going to Disney World! PTR 5/27 - 6/11/2010

YAY! for online check-in!:yay:

Love all the hat pictures...what a great idea!:thumbsup2 I just might have to steal that for our next trip!!;) (If I can convince the boys...that is.:rolleyes1)

If you can convince the boys and they like it! It will be fun :goodvibes

For not being "as elaborate" your 'Ohana/Lilo & Stitch/Tiki Room night was awesome! All your food looks soooo delicious!

:woohoo: For online check-in!

I hope you guys have a safe & fun trip!

3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love online checkin! We also try on the different hats throughout Epcot, but he have not tried at different other locations. We're going to have to!

3 DAYS! :banana: :banana: :banana:

For not being "as elaborate" your 'Ohana/Lilo & Stitch/Tiki Room night was awesome! All your food looks soooo delicious!

:woohoo: For online check-in!

I hope you guys have a safe & fun trip!

3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! Hope you and yours have a safe and wonderful trip too!

I love online checkin! We also try on the different hats throughout Epcot, but he have not tried at different other locations. We're going to have to!

3 DAYS! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana:

Here is our Countdown Calendar! Allison just filled in the 1 day left this morning.

IMG_0093.jpg

:banana::banana:1 day!!!!:banana::banana:

:dance3:

Van is all packed! The kids are at school for their last day and it is only 9:51am, Rut..ROh!!! I am way too excited. :yay:

Shawn still has to go to the bank and get a car wash before we leave. We also have to pick Aaron up from school at 3pm (he is in middle school) and wait for Allison (she is in grade school) to arrive off the bus around 3:45ish.

Then we are off on holiday to...................

party: Disney World party:

Here a few pics of the packed van:

KidsArea05-27-2010LeavingDay.jpg

Kids Area

BackLoaded5-27-2010LeavingDay.jpg

If we did not have the beach stuff in there it would not look so stuffed!!! We have 2 chairs and Umbrellas, along with Body Boards and beach toys. :beach:

See everyone when we get back!

:goodvibes

Hiya! Everyone!

We are back, we arrived late this past Saturday Home!!!

I have been getting unpacked and catching up on sleep along with getting back into real life!!! :scared1:

Plan to start Photo Pass and getting my trip notes and photos together. Hope to start the TR sometime next week.

:cheer2:

I also have to catch up on some PTR's and TR here!

:yay:

Welcome back! I hope you guys had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see your pictures...! :goodvibes

Welcome back! I hope you guys had a wonderful time. Can't wait to see your pictures...! :goodvibes

We had a wonderful time!! Other than the flu thing but I will tell more about who got it and when during the TR.

Welcome back!!:goodvibes I hope you had a great trip! I can't wait to read all about it!!:thumbsup2

I can't wait to start the TR, I have been trying to get a great title. I guess I am just going to have to go with it :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter