Sept 2009

Yep! I'm arriving but around 9pm, alas. I couldn't get my friend to go out any earlier. ;(

POOH! Don't think I could handle shopping that long...I HAVE in the past but with this bum shoulder I seriously doubt it this time. :rotfl2: Have a super time and again, good luck with the surgery.:tink:

Single digits for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We leave in 9 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOH! Don't think I could handle shopping that long...I HAVE in the past but with this bum shoulder I seriously doubt it this time. :rotfl2: Have a super time and again, good luck with the surgery.:tink:

It's a funny mental image of you, wandering around DTD, all day and night, going "sarbah77! come on, hurry UP lady! where are you?!"

And thanks! The surgery & recovery will be a challenge but life after it should be vastly improved!!

I am busy making pillowcases and autograph books! we are 22 days away, I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful trip! I hope to see some crowd updates and TR here soon!:goodvibes

My Family and I leave in 9 days. I've been counting down the days since about a year ago thats how excited I am!!!!! We are staying at All-Star Sports. We go pretty much every year and every time it just keeps getting better!!!!!!

Two days for us, although since it's Wednesday night, and we get there Friday morning, can we just say 1 day and a wakeup?

3 weeks from tomorrow! Yipeee! I am so curious to hear crowd reports once the holiday weekend is over. I've NEVER gone during off peak season but then free dining (which we're not doing) will be going on. Those of you going after Labor day please, please report back. :lovestruc

18 days!!!

All you have to do is go to my PTR and you will see it's been a LOOOOONG road but we are finally going! Be sure the watch the surprise video at the end!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter