The Dis Goes to Italy 5/24 - 6/1/2012 Viva Italia!!!!

Me too! I will definitely toast you on your birthday. Buy you a drink even, should you go to Ireland. Twist, twist. Are you still with your trainer? I joined weight watchers. Wish me luck.

Lauren, are you finished with the mountain of paperwork yet? I hope all is going well with Jeri's work.
Cathie

I am still with my trainer...6 months now. It was one of the best decisions I could have made. The trainer is great and so encouraging! I'm also technically doing WW but have been a little slack lately. I know it works though. Good luck on your WW's journey! You'll do great!

The Guinness Storehouse sounds awesome, I love anything involving beer!

I made my decision last night, I'm choosing Ireland. I like the dates of the trip, and that I can save a vacation day by going over Memorial Day. Very excited!

Jason

I'm also leaning toward Ireland over the other trip...but I'm putting my decision off to the last minute.

Lauren - I'm glad things are going well with Jeri's business! He's right...its only going to get hotter. The Alaska trip sounds fabulous. Alaska is also at the top of my wish list. We'll miss you guys on the ABD adventures though...but I do get to see you this December which is a definite plus!

I like the dates of the trip, and that I can save a vacation day by going over Memorial Day. Very excited!

Jason

This was definitely a consideration.

We actually had ABD create a whole new departure designed to include Memorial Day.

While I dont have this issue anymore (I have a great Boss ;)), I used to slice my vacation days with a razor blade to get the most out of them.

Anytime I can save y'all a vacation day...I do my best.:thumbsup2

Y'all know me, I want to go everywhere! And Ireland is really, really high up on my list. But I've got two kinda issues. 1, I don't know how we're going to be set up money-wise next May. Hopefully great! But Ireland is a big commitment for a hopefully. 2, I've already booked a cruise with Tracey for Alaska over my birthday for that year. (It's over July 29 so feel free to come with!) And I've really been wanting to go to Alaska for a while now and have even booked it before and moved it a couple of times for other things. Plus, Alaska is cheaper than Ireland so that part is nice. No matter what happens I'm not in a position to put down a deposit on May 22 to hold our spots anyway. Not that I haven't spent the last two hours with my trust abacus and computer trying ideas and pricing things out. Ireland is soooo cooooolllll! But Alaska is pretty neato too. Plus, hey, my birthday with bad Disney cake! What's not to love about that I ask ya?!?!?

So that's what's pinging around my head at the moment on Ireland!

Thanks, Cathie, for asking after Jeri. He's been on his own for three weeks now, and so far so good. Things have been very positive and we're legit with the State and the Feds so that's good too. We have a bank account and accept PayPal and everything! I'm still a bit nervous and keeping my fingers crossed. Jeri on the other hand keeps saying gleefully that it's only going to get hotter! :rotfl2: I've never seen him so excited for the summer to come before. It's a little disturbing. ;)

PS: I lost 30 pounds with Weight Watchers! You can do it too! I know you can! Good luck!!!!!

I expect you to be on the Ireland trip, young lady.:rolleyes1

I'm certain that you and Jeri can come up with an unnecessary organ or two.

I've really got to look into this organ selling thing...sent my request for the Ireland trip this morning.

:scared: (my checking account)

Sent our request in this morning, Ireland has always been on our wish list!

Frank and Cathy

Sent our request in this morning, Ireland has always been on our wish list!

Frank and Cathy
Yeah!! That is great news. I hope everyone can go.

By the way, I googled Heidi's food tour in Portland. Its cslled Forktown Food Tours and looks really interesting.

Yeah!! That is great news. I hope everyone can go.

By the way, I googled Heidi's food tour in Portland. Its cslled Forktown Food Tours and looks really interesting.

Looks like my sister Lisa, BIL Mario, and their boys Jim and Dan, who were on the DIS Viva Italia with us, have all requested a slot for Ireland, too!

I spent a moment today out of the complexities of real life in celebration of our wonderful trip a year ago, eating a perfect Tuscan melon and some prosciutto (and longing for a starfish pastry) and thinking back over all our adventures. I don't know if Ireland will be in the cards for me, but I would certainly go anywhere with you, my super awesome travel friends!

I spent a moment today out of the complexities of real life in celebration of our wonderful trip a year ago, eating a perfect Tuscan melon and some prosciutto (and longing for a starfish pastry) and thinking back over all our adventures. I don't know if Ireland will be in the cards for me, but I would certainly go anywhere with you, my super awesome travel friends!

Lots of :grouphug:

Hard to believe that it's been a year already.. How time flies

I thought that it might fall the same as last year, but
I looked it up and Pentecost was last Sunday. I think the memory of that day in Orvieto will stay with me forever.

Followed closely by the day's ride up the mountain ....

Ciao !!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

September 2014 seems like a nice time to go back.

We could take the wrong things out and put the right things in.

Hmmm....

:artist: Does anyone see the picture I'm painting?

:stir:

Hard to believe that it's been a year already.. How time flies

I thought that it might fall the same as last year, but
I looked it up and Pentecost was last Sunday. I think the memory of that day in Orvieto will stay with me forever.

Followed closely by the day's ride up the mountain ....

Ciao !!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards
The trip was really magical. What memories. Tell Dino hello. I won't miss that scary ride up and down the mountain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter