The Magical DISmeets!! The Last week in August/Sept! See Post #1 for Meet Info

I think you can have your mail stopped on-line now.
I still got the yellow card. FIL said hes doing it on line.We get travelers checks, just in case.

Unplug everything but the fridge
Check thermostat
lock up home and cars
water plants

Make sure your drivers license isnt EXPIRED! They will give you a hard time at the airport and you cannot rent a car.

I have to check that out!!!!

Thanks for the tip that was so easy, you just go on USPS.com and click on hold mail and put in your info, if I do it at the post office I have to wait till the day before we leave. One more thing I can cross off my list. :goodvibes
Linda

Stop the newspaper delivery and we like to shut off the water, my sisters friend came home to find a flooded basement due to a hose on the washing machine :scared1: You can shut off the water that goes into the machine. Pay any bills that may be due while you are away or due as soon as you return. :) Linda

Thanks for the list canwegosoon!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have abt 4 things left on that list!!! The only thing I dont need a reminder for is the drink!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait to have a Lava Flow and walk along the beach at Poly and show DD where we got married....I am crying now!!!!!!!!! Especially since DD is a miracle..it took 3 years to have her....and then she is born on our Wedding Anniversary!! (3 years later) :) Sorry if too much info..........

Thanks for the list canwegosoon!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have abt 4 things left on that list!!! The only thing I dont need a reminder for is the drink!!!!!!!!!
Cant wait to have a Lava Flow and walk along the beach at Poly and show DD where we got married....I am crying now!!!!!!!!! Especially since DD is a miracle..it took 3 years to have her....and then she is born on our Wedding Anniversary!! (3 years later) :) Sorry if too much info..........

Not too much info at all,,, its a lovely thing to hear :hug:

Yay,, I have just finished work! its 5.15pm here and I'm so tired :sad1:
I was hoping to get some packing done tonight, but I may leave it till tomorrow now.
Luckily I don't have to cancel papers and turn off the electricity etc as my mum is coming to stay here whilst I'm away to keep her eye on my son Curtis,,, 18 year old boys in the house alone,, nope, couldn't do that, so mum has stepped in :rolleyes1:
Still I have to give the house a thorough cleaning, finish up the laundry and do all the packing.
Postcards arrived today from the fairy godmailers the girls were thrilled :flower1:

OMG 2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

We'll be in matching shirts a couple of times. For the P&PP we each be wearing POTC tees (like that'll distinguish us from the others).

We also have matching logo tees from DisneyShopping that I purchased last year. I think we'll wear those on the day we'll be in MK (30th). I will be in the lime green, DH in the turq and DD in the orange (or vice versa for them depending on which size they are).

canwegowoon, Can We Go Soon????? (I've been waiting to say that for the longest) It's not coming fast enough is it? The list is great. I wanted to add not to forget extra batteries and/or charger for camera and a laptop to download pictures or an extra memory card for the digital camera. It seems I always forget this and have to delete when I don't want to.

Where did you guys get mousekeeping envelope infromation from? (ended the sentence with preposition...sorry.)

Totally crying with you :sad1: (happy tears). Made me think about my DS who is now 12. Took 3 years, a lot of prayers, and a great team of doctors' help for him to get here. What a beautiful tribute to you and your husband with her being born on your anniversary...(all out bawling now....husband giving me the raised eyebrow puzzled expression combo).

Hi, the mousekeeping envelopes are on themouseforless.com in the download section. I have some saved as word documents, so if you can't find them, pm me your email address and I will send them to you :hug:

Thank you tracipierce!!! I printed them out and this will give DS (6) a nice Disney project to do this afternoon. He loves to cut :goodvibes . Just want to say....

FIVE MORE DAYS

You are very welcome!! I have picked up my dollars and now i have to put them into the envelopes :thumbsup2:
Hope your son has fun doing them :love:

Sorry guys, just had to be silly again and wait up till after midnight to see my ticker go down a day :lmao:

One more day woooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

:party: :party: :party: :woohoo: :woohoo: :banana: :banana: :party: :party: :party:

Yay,, I have just finished work! its 5.15pm here and I'm so tired :sad1:
I was hoping to get some packing done tonight, but I may leave it till tomorrow now.
Luckily I don't have to cancel papers and turn off the electricity etc as my mum is coming to stay here whilst I'm away to keep her eye on my son Curtis,,, 18 year old boys in the house alone,, nope, couldn't do that, so mum has stepped in :rolleyes1:
Still I have to give the house a thorough cleaning, finish up the laundry and do all the packing.
Postcards arrived today from the fairy godmailers the girls were thrilled :flower1:

OMG 2 MORE DAYS!!!!!!

Safe trip Traci...I might forget/miss you tomorrow with the time change.:laundy: Tomorrow for me

That is so nice...were I got married is closed now...I don't think you are going to have that problem!!!!:bride: :grouphug: And I know what it is like...6 years trying for children(and to this day if I hear one person ask me if I'm pregnant-I want to strangle them...a pet pieve of mine)

Get the packing done!!!!

canwegowoon, Can We Go Soon????? (I've been waiting to say that for the longest) It's not coming fast enough is it? The list is great. I wanted to add not to forget extra batteries and/or charger for camera and a laptop to download pictures or an extra memory card for the digital camera. It seems I always forget this and have to delete when I don't want to.
You reminded me of the CABLES for the computer!!!! Thanks!!!
Yes...my name comes from my kids saying Can We Go Soon Mom, I used to think it was the cutest.

Sunday Night @ CP bridge 9:30 for Wishes
Fararagirl
4disneygenerations
DisneyBride03
extremesoccermom(sandi)
LauraAnn630
Shelleyr25
Stepdisney
Missmun52
EeyoreLuvr07
JB Mom
Fynook12

UPDATE!!!

Well everyone. I don't really know what my problem is. But, I have held off finishing packing until tomorrow. I said I was'nt going to do it. But, I am soon going to be going to bed. So, I did it. I did everything else but pack. Clean the house, cook dinner, go out, watch tv food network, look at the menus on allearsnet. For the thousandth time.Plus, I just got finished watching. "The devil wears Prada": again. By the way I love this movie. But, I should have been finishing packing.sad2: Well when I am running around tomorrow, at night. Packing, making sure everything is a go. I will just accept the fact, that I procrastenated to long.

Traci. We are down to the wire now. You have safe travels! I will see you there!:goodvibes :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Oh my faindrops. You must be excited now!!!! You guys hold down the fort until we get there. Try to convince them to open the haunted mansion early and not to close the RnRc until after the 8th!! :)

Everyone have a safe trip.:grouphug:

Now bad news for me! My moms live in caregiver quit! Hes been living with them a year. I care about him. Hes my moms angel! He gives me piece of mind. I didnt have to worry about her because of him. I live an hour away.
Still I drive to her house 3 times a week. I cant be there every night. My boys have hmwk and school.
My mom has alzheimer at age 58! Even worse my dad is the reason he left.
You just cant do enough for that man! (my dad)

Im so upset! I dont know who is going to sit with my mom. My Dad still works and he works a lot.

Im so worried about her and whats going to happen. I wanted to cancel our trip. Everyones is telling me to go and have a good time. My dad says he will take care of things. Yeah right!! Im so mad at my dad.

How can I have a good time now?
I dont want to ruin the trip for my family and in-laws.
Everyones been so excited about this trip.

My dad has to work Mon and he dosnt have anyone.
I have this trip to get ready for and I have open houses at 2 different schools and DS11 starts school Wed.

Its just to much for me. I had the worst day ever. What if (God forbid) happens to my mom and Im off in Disney World? I could never forgive myself.

I feel awful. Im worried, mad then sad then I feel guilty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter