The Masked Singer—Season 2

Flower.. Miss Patti Labelle

Eagle.. Howard Stern maybe.. or Andy Cohen

Penguin.. Lindsay Lohan

Fox.. not sure yet 🤷🏻‍♀️

And... did not see that one coming- well done masked singer - well done! lol... not a single guess was close

Last edited:
No chance to see it yet, but a lot of people watch this at my work. More than any other show. So I go to the break room at 7:53 for my last break and guess what was on. . GRRRRRRRRRR. So I will have a really good guess for the eagle when I watch tomorrow, I hope I get right.

I think the fox is Wayne Brady.

I 100000000000000% agree with you. I’m not sure how the superhero clue fits in but he did work with Robin Williams on Whose Line. I think the voice is a perfect match. I also think The Flower is Gladys Knight. She wasn’t on last year was she lol

I 100000000000000% agree with you. I’m not sure how the superhero clue fits in but he did work with Robin Williams on Whose Line. I think the voice is a perfect match. I also think The Flower is Gladys Knight. She wasn’t on last year was she lol

That's what tipped me off, he is going to be in a new CW superhero show. He also did a How I Met Your Mother episode with NPH aka Doogie Howser, which was also mentioned.

I didn’t get to watch the last episode last year, that’s why I forgot it was her. Hmm, now I’ll have to start over with Flower guesses.

I still think Miss Patti Labelle... but, maybe Chaka Kahn?? Trisha Yearwood?

Who ever it is it’s def an older female with a big, soulful, range-y voice. Motown, Gospel... country? 🤷🏻‍♀️

The flamingo has me thinking Aubrey O Day from Danity Cain tonight...

Black Widow.. feeling it’s Lindsay Lohan after tonight’s clues.

Skeleton.. sticking with Paul Shaffer. (for now 😉)

Last edited:
Paul Schaefer was a great guess. I think that is right, based on the speech pattern.

DH thinks thingamajig is Russel Westbrook.

Butterfly is Michelle Williams of Destiny’s Child - she has performed on London’s West End in a few shows.. also there was a destiny’s child lyric in the clue packages both times she has performed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter