*** The Official September 2018 Thread *** let's get started to have some fun

I actually booked a first class ticket from Raleigh to Orlando just for the priority security line. Didnt want to leave anything to chances.

Spent the day at MK and it was great!

I just booked our free dining bounce back for next year at the Contemporary- theme park view room! AM I CRAZY?!?

Awesome!! And not crazy at all!

Unfortunately my 11 year old came down with a stomach bug so we are hoping he feels better by tomorrow!

Oh no - hope he feels better very soon!

Well, I am A52 for boarding my flight tomorrow - I guess the EBCI helped? Usually when I check in on my own (when I remember to do it right when the 24 hour window opens) I'm in the B group for boarding. The real test of this will be my return flight since I won't be checking it from the MK to make sure it worked!

Looks like I will need to run into work in the morning to tie up a loose end. Which means I'll finish packing tonight instead of tomorrow morning as planned. That's fine - I doubt I'll be able to sleep much anyway tonight!

2 weeks from today we leave! :banana:

Unfortunately, we're not getting a break in the way of stress this week as DH as laid off from his job this morning because his position was eliminated. We knew changes were going to happen in his company, but had no idea it was going to happen this soon. Luckily our Disney trip is already paid for, and I've already bought Disney gift cards to cover our food and souvenir purchases so we'll be able to enjoy ourselves without worry.
I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully something will come his way quickly.

I am getting jealous of all of you getting there in the next few days. I still have 3 weeks!! :sad:

But just think, we'll be jealous of you when you go and we're all back at work/home!
True. LOL I just am really needing this vacation. After having surgery this summer and then my stepmom dying last month - she was the last of that generation left in Louisiana for me - I just really need a break. I still get pain in my hand and its got me irritable at work which is no good and keeps me from doing some things which is frustrating. Its getting better - I think I am just being impatient. Ah well, this too shall pass

True. LOL I just am really needing this vacation. After having surgery this summer and then my stepmom dying last month - she was the last of that generation left in Louisiana for me - I just really need a break. I still get pain in my hand and its got me irritable at work which is no good and keeps me from doing some things which is frustrating. Its getting better - I think I am just being impatient. Ah well, this too shall pass
I'm so sorry for the loss of your stepmom. :(
I think this vacation is sorely needed for many of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter