Vacation Strategy LLC for Wyndham Bonnet Creek

I just received my confirmation, so all is good :thumbsup2

I called Bonnet Creek and am in their system. They said they we were going to have to change rooms in the middle of our trip, but they fixed it, and we are in the same room for the entire 7 nights. I am so excited, now I can relax!

I just received my confirmation, so all is good :thumbsup2

I called Bonnet Creek and am in their system. They said they we were going to have to change rooms in the middle of our trip, but they fixed it, and we are in the same room for the entire 7 nights. I am so excited, now I can relax!

Was hoping you would post that you got it today. Wonderful!

We ended up in tower 2 and it is great. We will see how it works for the week but I can't imagine going back to a single room. We love it!

We are in Tower 2 also. Check in was easy, the "parking pass" desk was a breeze, and we love our room (although we didn't get the view we requested, we don't really mind.) So Vacation Strategy came through for sure, we'd book with them again.

Thanks for posting prices, even though it is different times of the year it helps. I got a quote for a bit over 1,500. for 10 days Aug 17-27. I am going to wait until I hit my 60 day window to try and get a deal. I do have a back up plan if I fail.

Any Aug prices would really help:goodvibes

I am now getting nervous as well, it is 19 days and I do not have a confirmation from Bonnet Creek. I called there yesterday and they did not have a reservation in my name. When I emailed Vacation Strategy they said that my reservation was confirmed and I should receive the email any day now. Has anyone heard of things falling apart?

I am now getting nervous as well, it is 19 days and I do not have a confirmation from Bonnet Creek. I called there yesterday and they did not have a reservation in my name. When I emailed Vacation Strategy they said that my reservation was confirmed and I should receive the email any day now. Has anyone heard of things falling apart?

I know how you are feeling...I was in the same place about a week ago. I called VS and they were very nice, gave me the same message as you. I got my confirmation at day 15. I called BC, and they had my name. So it all turned out, don't worry (even though I know it is difficult!)

I stumbled across your post about a week ago and was very relieved when I saw you had gotten your confirmation. Thank you for sharing your experiance.

I was trying to decide between Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa and Bonnet Creek when I booked a couple of months ago. We stayed at Lake Buena Vista last year and had a great time except the Beds were really hard. I had some friends that stayed at Bonnet Creek and they loved it. I decided to try it out but get really anxious when it comes down to the wire like this.

Assuming everything works out, does anyone know what building to ask for to get an Epcot Fireworks view?

Thanks for the help.

Assuming everything works out, does anyone know what building to ask for to get an Epcot Fireworks view?
Building 4-5-6 = High Floor ...

I stayed in Lake/Pool View = Building 4 = 9th Floor ...
and did watch Fireworks from the 9th floor window @ the elevator area = quite well one night ...

Building 1-2-3 are on the other side of the lake / complex / IIRC

Just wanted to post and say that we are driving home now . We had a wonderful stay and everything was flawless! Loved or room- three bedroom in tower 4, firework view! Saw fireworks from epcot and mk every night. We walked over to tower One next door and enjoyed the lazy river every day! Amazing place and great experience with vs .

We got the confirmation on Thurs after I called, they just had not sent it yet. I called Bonnet Creek today and the reservation was messed up in the system but VS got it straightened out. Not as smooth as I would have liked so far but now I know what to expect. I will let everyone know what happens when I arrive.

I am kind of confused as I just paid my deposit with vacation strategy for a 7 night stay at Bonnet Creek after receiving an email rental agreement and quote for my dates...I was then called back and told that only 5 days of my requested dates were available. I am really nervous now that I will end up at 30 days out with only 5 days booked for my 7 night vacation. Anyone have this happen? Do you know if I will get my deposit back if they can't book for the full time???:sad2:

I would like to confirm that building 4 is the one that has the firework view?

Also, I am going to book through Vacation Strategies and wondering if I could request a firework view?

We are sadly leaving BC today after a 10 day stay. We were originally booked for 8 days but loved it so much that we stayed an extra 2 days! We had absolutely no problems and are already planning our next trip. We will definitely use VS again.

Have to say VS's quote under 60 days was much higher than other quotes I got. I am posting because I have been following this thread. The cost was roughly a little more than 160 a night. I sent a follow up email, saying this was as high a quote as before my 60 day window and some guy Fabian called me at home justifying the cost...the stuff he said just did not add up to me. I listened and said that is fine, I already have 3 quotes lower than yours and will be going with the one that is 1075. He said nothing, I could have mentioned the price match but honestly turned off by the whole thing. I am waiting for VU's quote today and will commit tonight.

So shop around!

Have to say VS's quote under 60 days was much higher than other quotes I got. I am posting because I have been following this thread. The cost was roughly a little more than 160 a night. I sent a follow up email, saying this was as high a quote as before my 60 day window and some guy Fabian called me at home justifying the cost...the stuff he said just did not add up to me. I listened and said that is fine, I already have 3 quotes lower than yours and will be going with the one that is 1075. He said nothing, I could have mentioned the price match but honestly turned off by the whole thing. I am waiting for VU's quote today and will commit tonight.

So shop around!

VS was higher for me too. We are 52 days out and yesterday my quote came in $455 higher than VU. I already have ressies at All Stars Music. I booked when they had a discount code available and was planning on switching if the price difference was great. If my oldest DS was joining us I would switch to Bonnet Creek for more room. I guess we are staying on property this year.

I've read so much about VS being so much cheaper. I'm just confused that my quote for a 2 bdrm was $161.36.

VS was higher for me too. We are 52 days out and yesterday my quote came in $455 higher than VU. I already have ressies at All Stars Music. I booked when they had a discount code available and was planning on switching if the price difference was great. If my oldest DS was joining us I would switch to Bonnet Creek for more room. I guess we are staying on property this year.

I've read so much about VS being so much cheaper. I'm just confused that my quote for a 2 bdrm was $161.36.

That was about the same cost point for me. I am waiting to get a quote from Ken. How long did you have to wait for Ken to give you a quote? I am just about at 48 hours...After I hear from him, I will make my decision.

I used to be an owner so I know Bonnet Creek is great, problem is right now I have booked thru Vacation Strategy and although they answer all of my calls and always respond promptly we have added some additional family members to our group and needed to upgrade toa 3 bedroom. Quote was 1800.00 total which was only 250 higher than the 2 bedroom we had for 10 nights in July. OK so now that we have changed 25 days out I was told that we would not get a confirmation in my name and that we should check in with the emailed quote, and that we wont be in the system until then. OMG, I have babies, kids and all types of family flying in, i am so afraid we wont have anywhere to stay. Any thoughts or help on this one? Oh, Ahmir, who answers Humairas phone gave us an exception to pay the balance upon check in because I'm so afraid, that still doesnt help when it comes to having a place to stay.

First...building 4 on the parking lot side is a Fireworks view for the person who asked and you have to call the resort to notify them.

We just got back and were extremly happy with BC, my expectations were well below what we got. We stayed at Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa last year and were really happy with the place other than the bed. A friend recommended BC and we were really happy with the 2bdrm Deluxe.

The only problem that we had was that VS gave us a split reservation (two owners) which they say they do all the time and the resort messed it up. They deactivated our keys at the end of the first reservation even thought they had realized what was going on upon Check-in. This caused my soaking wet kids and wife to have to stand in the hallway until I walked to the main building and got it fixed. I then got a call from the Timeshare desk saying we had not completed our check-in. This also took my credit card I gave them off file for incidentals and I had to go back to my room to get a credit card to pay for dinner. This was a little annoying, but it happens.

Now I know what to expect from VS so I will probably book through them in the future, but make sure your reservation is straigtened out at the front desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter