Vacation Strategy LLC for Wyndham Bonnet Creek

I used to be an owner so I know Bonnet Creek is great, problem is right now I have booked thru Vacation Strategy and although they answer all of my calls and always respond promptly we have added some additional family members to our group and needed to upgrade toa 3 bedroom. Quote was 1800.00 total which was only 250 higher than the 2 bedroom we had for 10 nights in July. OK so now that we have changed 25 days out I was told that we would not get a confirmation in my name and that we should check in with the emailed quote, and that we wont be in the system until then. OMG, I have babies, kids and all types of family flying in, i am so afraid we wont have anywhere to stay. Any thoughts or help on this one? Oh, Ahmir, who answers Humairas phone gave us an exception to pay the balance upon check in because I'm so afraid, that still doesnt help when it comes to having a place to stay.

Did VS guarantee that you have a room or not? How can they send you there without promising you a reservation? How recently did you change to the 3 bedroom? We have a 3 bdrm pres. booked through them for 9 nights in Dec/Jan. Months ago, when I booked it, I requested (and she sent to me) the copy of the reservation in the owner's name so that I knew there was in fact a room booked for the correct dates. I trust that it is their plan to put this in my name at that time, but now your situation makes me a bit concerned.

So VS quoted me $899 for6 nights in November for a 3 BR. VU came in much higher, but I am not even close to being 60 days out. if I look at the rate they will "attempt" to get within 60 days,they would come in cheaper.

The question is, do I jump on the $899, or wait it out?

So VS quoted me $899 for6 nights in November for a 3 BR. VU came in much higher, but I am not even close to being 60 days out. if I look at the rate they will "attempt" to get within 60 days,they would come in cheaper.

The question is, do I jump on the $899, or wait it out?

I think that is a very good price.You'd have peace of mind and your dates reserved.By waiting you may not get your dates you want and i don't know how much cheaper you'd get.
we put down a deposit with VS for a 3 bedroom prez ,7 nights in November for 979.

I waited till my 60 day, VS was high, VU never emailed me back, got a lot of quotes...Went with 5 star resorts. 600. less than VS and I already have my confirmations.

Just saying it does not seem VS is all that, and I have been watching everything in this forum about WBC since February.

I am glad I waited until my 60 day window, I had a plan B in place if things did not go according to plan but, they did;)

My only advice is shop around.

I waited till my 60 day, VS was high, VU never emailed me back, got a lot of quotes...Went with 5 star resorts. 600. less than VS and I already have my confirmations.

Just saying it does not seem VS is all that, and I have been watching everything in this forum about WBC since February.

I am glad I waited until my 60 day window, I had a plan B in place if things did not go according to plan but, they did;)

My only advice is shop around.

:thumbsup2 ABSOLUTELY!!

I'm glad there are several names being mentioned. Competition (or options) is good for US the vacationers! :hippie:

Sorry VU didn't get back with you, though. Next time I'll know about 5 Star, too. Do you have a link to them?

:thumbsup2 ABSOLUTELY!!

I'm glad there are several names being mentioned. Competition (or options) is good for US the vacationers! :hippie:

Sorry VU didn't get back with you, though. Next time I'll know about 5 Star, too. Do you have a link to them?

http://www.myresortnetwork.com/

I contacted severa different people here, another good price & good communication person was Washburn, I forget his first name. I would have totally rented from him but, he could not get to 5Stars quote, but he was ONLY 100 more...so that equals 500 less than VS. Washburn, said Michelle's quote was exellent and he said anyone who sells on My Resort Network, does so for a business and would be reliable. Washburn stated this is his business and that his sister lives in Florida and when he visits he rents a 3 bedroom at WBC. That is his choice place to stay when he could stay anywhere.

I looked at Redweek too but did not want to pay the fee.

5 Star Resort Rental does have a page, Michelle has been very easy to work with. Since I am going 11 days she sent me two seperate confirmations already and our rental agreement. I paid last week, that is exellent service. I panicked when she sent me my first confirmation, because it was not for all my dates. I e-mailed her she PROMPTLY e-mailed me back and said because of the lenght she had to do the two confirmations seperately and that she would be sending the other one within a day...she did.:goodvibes. Oh and within hours of hour first agreement she sent me our rental agreement. :thumbsup2
http://www.5starresorts.net/en/index.shtml

I sent messages to VS and never heard back from them. Ken and Denise with Vacation Upgrades responded to me immediately and got me a 2 bed room over Thanksgiving for $120 a night. I believe that is an awesome rate! Plus, I have emailed them with various questions and they have been so helpful. :-)

I just wanted to post that I made final payment with VS 50 days before the arrival date yesterday. They called and confirmed and then sent me email invoice of final payment. I made the payment right away and I plan on calling WBC to check that I'm in there system. I asked for a quote about a year ago and booked with them 8 months ago. They honored their origial quote which was $887 for 9 nights two-bedroom (Aug 25~Sep 3). They were the best price I could get including VU and Utopia. I was also able to negotiate a little since we are renting another three-bedroom unit at the same time. They were really nice about the whole process and answered all my quesitons and more. Hopefully, check-in and staying is as easy so that we'll return there in the future.

Okay, I haven't called Bonnet Creek, but I plan to. Am I supposed to just check for the reservations in the owners name or in my name?? I am so afraid that I will get there on the 20th with all of my kids and we will have no place to stay !! Any suggestions..help!

Okay, I haven't called Bonnet Creek, but I plan to. Am I supposed to just check for the reservations in the owners name or in my name?? I am so afraid that I will get there on the 20th with all of my kids and we will have no place to stay !! Any suggestions..help!

I am crossing my fingers for you! :confused3 I don't have an answer since we haven't stayed there yet, but you are in my thoughts. Continue to keep us posted.

So glad I found this thread. Just got a quote from VS for a 2 bedroom, 10 nights in Sept/October for $889. I could not believe my eyes when I read that!

http://www.myresortnetwork.com/

I contacted severa different people here, another good price & good communication person was Washburn, I forget his first name. I would have totally rented from him but, he could not get to 5Stars quote, but he was ONLY 100 more...so that equals 500 less than VS. Washburn, said Michelle's quote was exellent and he said anyone who sells on My Resort Network, does so for a business and would be reliable. Washburn stated this is his business and that his sister lives in Florida and when he visits he rents a 3 bedroom at WBC. That is his choice place to stay when he could stay anywhere.

I looked at Redweek too but did not want to pay the fee.

5 Star Resort Rental does have a page, Michelle has been very easy to work with. Since I am going 11 days she sent me two seperate confirmations already and our rental agreement. I paid last week, that is exellent service. I panicked when she sent me my first confirmation, because it was not for all my dates. I e-mailed her she PROMPTLY e-mailed me back and said because of the lenght she had to do the two confirmations seperately and that she would be sending the other one within a day...she did.:goodvibes. Oh and within hours of hour first agreement she sent me our rental agreement. :thumbsup2
http://www.5starresorts.net/en/index.shtml

who did you end up booking through? I'm on their website and it's a mess!

Well guys, I still have no confirmation but in all my worry, I called Vacation Strategy and got a new updated voicemail. No more personal phone of Humaria Bourne so I am assuming that business is booming for the company because i used to get her personal cell. I got a call back with the hour from Amire once again. He informed me that we would not have a confirmation in my name until 24 hours before check in....whooooosa. So all I can do now is keep my fingers crossed, I am not sure why I am so afraid, I guess it's just the fact I have no definite confirmation as of yet. They have been more than prompt with answering my calls and questions so we shall see.

6 days and a wake up!! Friday it's on like popcorn!!:cool1:

Update... I was very pleased today. Rick Bourne called me personally regarding my trip. He assured me that I would have no issues with check in and everything would be fine. I guess I'm stressed because I have never went through a third party before. I do know that the response and service I've gotten from them thus far has been wonderful. My worries have subsided and we are ready to go in.....5 days and a wake up!,,,

Hi all,

So I am leaning towards booking with VS but am just a bit concerned that I am not really getting the best price I can get; it seems like others on here are able to get about the same price/better price during a busier season.

For my vacation in the 2nd week of January (which is considered low season):
Quote: $839.00 (~120/night)
Duration: 7-Nights
Room: 2BR Villa

Also, do they take PayPal?

Today is the day, flight at 1100. Spoke with Humeria Bourne today, she is great. Our reservations are confirmed nd in at Bonnet Creek. 10 days 3 bedroom delux for 1800.00. Great price for me seeing as Marriott Harbour Lake was 2200.00 and that was with my military discount. I am soooo ready for his trip, much needed. Will update hen we get in. Will be booking with Vacation Strategy from now on!,,,

Wanted to post an update regarding VS. We are here, checked in on the 20th, no problem. Well, one bump, the report only had us for 9 days rather than 10. I called VS from the desk and the problem was corrected ASAP. I was nervous as all get out but everything worked out perfectly. I am already looking to book with VS for our next trip. We are in tower 6 high floor great views, watching fireworks. If anyone has any reservations regarding VS, I will be glad to respond. We are here until the end of the month so I'll post picks soon

Wanted to post an update regarding VS. We are here, checked in on the 20th, no problem. Well, one bump, the report only had us for 9 days rather than 10. I called VS from the desk and the problem was corrected ASAP. I was nervous as all get out but everything worked out perfectly. I am already looking to book with VS for our next trip. We are in tower 6 high floor great views, watching fireworks. If anyone has any reservations regarding VS, I will be glad to respond. We are here until the end of the month so I'll post picks soon

Yay! Glad you kept posting and updating us. Seems like everyone has had good luck with VS. I also reserved with them back in March, so waiting patiently until November for a confirmation. Hope you are having a great time there! Be sure to update when you get back on the we loooooooove bonnet creek thread.... pictures.... we want pictures! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter