What did you bake today ? OK if not from scratch

Japanese milk bread buns. So soft and tasty. Reminds me of the rolls at Texas Roadhouse.

Attachments

• A547F0A0-0F70-4D28-8C01-BE25948C1DA9.jpeg
    A547F0A0-0F70-4D28-8C01-BE25948C1DA9.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 10

Apple pie doesn’t look pretty but taste good. Rhubarb pie coming son...lol

I made banana bread too today - we had some over ripe bananas waiting to be used
I added pecans and some coconut. I did not have chocolate chips in the house.
Plus I did not want to wear a mask to the food store just for chocolate chips. :tongue:

I made banana chocolate chunk scones last night. First time trying to make scones. Next time I will shorten the baking time by a few minutes. I think they came out too browned.

My next scone attempt will be oatmeal maple scones.

MJ

I made banana bread too today - we had some over ripe bananas waiting to be used
Plus I did not want to wear a mask to the food store just for chocolate chips. :tongue:
If you have any chocolate bars (Trader Joe's chocolate bars work great), you can hand chop them to use instead of chocolate chips. Works in cakes, cookies, scones, etc. And you can control the size of the pieces, from chunks to almost dust -- whatever you want!

Oooh, coconut sounds good, though! I will have to try that in my next batch!

Made yellow cake (from mix) but used milk in place of water, and 1 pkg. of vanilla pudding mix to give it that 'home made' taste - served plain with crushed strawberries on top that I picked this week. Next will be strawberry/rhubarb cobbler tomorrow or Tuesday.

I made 2 dozen banana muffins which will probably be gone by tomorrow in my family.
I will also make 2 mango cakes for 2 neighbours.

dough just finished rising. I will be making 2 large Hoagies for DS's family. (ham, salami and mozzarella with garlic olive oil brush).
Taking them over after I bake them and they cool

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter