What item on your room pack-list has significantly improved your stay?

I always bring aluminum foil to reheat leftovers in the oven, no pans to wash!

I bring a small coffee maker and my own coffee with me. I normally drink french press, but this will do, in hotels. I like to drink coffee the second I wake up and I don't like the idea of using something that has been used by many people and may have been wiped down by a cleaning cloth that had been used in the bathroom.

Most of mine have been listed but..
Dollar store - pop up hamper, nightlight for bathroom
Roku
Echo dot - music, white noise
Ziploc bags in a variety of sizes.
Those washcloths that are packaged like pucks. I put one in a ziploc and when it gets too hot ask for ice at a QS counter and boom - ice pack/cool cloth
Tiny first aid kit with mole skin, Dayquil, ibuprofen, safety pins, etc
Laundry pods
fruit - costs too much at the parks and apples and oranges pack well.

I bring my own tea kettle. I don’t use the coffee machines because I can always taste the coffee. I don’t bring one when I stay deluxe because the walk to the drink station is usually way shorter.

- White noise machine (love the Lectrofan! It helps us sleep and blocks random noise from the hallways/other rooms/fireworks if we're having an early night)
- Nightlights (some of us have to pee in the middle of the night and don't like finding furniture with our shins or turning on a bright light to wake everyone else up)
- Slippers (my feet are sore at the end of the day)
- Laundry bag (even if you don't plan on doing laundry, it's nice to have a convenient spot for dirty clothes)

Not packed, but ordered/delivered via Prime Now:
- Mattress pad (for the ridiculously uncomfy fold-out couch)
- Small fan

I don't know how we would have slept all week without those! We had to leave the mattress pad behind, but it was still worth it! The fan fit in our suitcase to fly home.

We've stayed at AoA on our last 4 visits and I find the bed in the master bedroom there to be unbelievably firm and uncomfortable. I usually just ask for extra blankets and fold them up to make a mattress pad on my side of the bed. However, I had read that people were able to get mattress toppers from mousekeeping. So this past summer I asked mousekeeping if they had mattress toppers and they do!! Our mousekeeper even stripped the bed and put it on the mattress for us. I would assume they have them at all of the resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter