What park do you spend the least time in?

Park you spend the least time in

• DHS

Votes: 254 51.1%
  • AK

Votes: 148 29.8%
  • MK

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • Epcot

Votes: 86 17.3%

• Total voters
It's MK for us. We are Florida resident passholders who have been more times than I can count so we've done it all and have no kids at home. It's always the most crowded park, which we hate, so we only go now occasionally when there is something new to check out. We spend the most amount of time in Epcot followed by DHS then AK. We are actually going to MK Saturday, for part of the day, as we have not seen the updated Hall of Presidents or Pirates so we'll do that, grab lunch at Skipper Canteen then head back to Epcot.
I liked the updated HOP. I watched it twice last visit. I plan to eat at Skippers canteen for the first time next trip. Any thoughts of your favorite dish?

Epcot. It's just never appealed to us. We stop in for a couple of character meets, maybe do Soarin'. But it's 2 hours in this park tops and then hoppin' on over to someplace else. Perhaps when our son is older the food and wine festival will win us over someday.

AK for me. It's great, I just prefer spending time in the other parks. We always go to AK, but if we were in a time crunch, AK would be sacrificed.

With Toy Story Land now in full effect at DHS, which park do you spend the least amount of time in? To me, it always has been DHS. The attractions and rides there don't appeal to me that much. I imagine that it will come down to DHS or AK. Looking forward to hearing everyone's choices.

Same with us with regard to DHS, just didn't have the same appeal. Haven't been since TSL has opened but I can't imagine that will change much for us. Of course I think the game changer for a lot of folks will be when the Star Wars section eventually opens?

I liked the updated HOP. I watched it twice last visit. I plan to eat at Skippers canteen for the first time next trip. Any thoughts of your favorite dish?
We have only been once before but it was the best meal of the trip. Pricey, but it was very good and the quality, freshness and atmosphere were awesome. DH has the steak and I had the sustainable fish. I'll probably try something different this time.

As others have mentioned, we've visited Disneyland so many times that the crowds in Magic Kingdom aren't worth it. At this point, we hit it once for half a day, just to ride Mine Cart, HM, POTC, and BTMRR, see the Laugh Floor, and eat at BoG if we can snag a reservation. Our kids are grown and the vast majority of the activities don't interest us enough to spend time there.

Ranking the other three is what's tough. We love them all: ambiance and rides at AK, energy and rides at DHS, and food options at EPCOT. Two days each is about perfect for us!

Always has been and probably always will be DHS. The Great Movie Ride being gone definitely doesn't help. I really like ToT and RnR though. I still go, but it's usually a half day trip. Galaxy's Edge won't change it for me either as I'm not a Star Wars fan. Once it opens, I can't see myself even attempting to bear those crowds :crazy2: It'll probably be off the schedule for a few years.

For us DAK. We have to go in the summer due to our jobs and it’s always the hottest! We do make sure to hit tusker house every trip though. DHS is “our park” though it feels like home for us when we are there.

Unfortunately for us it’s AK. I actually love AK, and Everest is one of my favorite rides in all of Disney, but since you can’t get there by any way except bus or car, we tend to go only once a trip or even skip it for short trips. When we stay near Epcot we go to Epcot and DHS a lot, and when we stay at a MK resort we go there a lot even when we can’t walk, but even when we stay at the AKL we don’t go to the AK a lot. I know it’s close, but since you have to wait for a bus on both ends we don’t tend to go back and forth, we go once and call it a day.

DHS is always our short day, and i could do without it altogether but my kids love ToT and RnR. We spend multiple days in all the other parks each trip, but only one at DHS. I really liked the GMR, now that it’s gone I have even less of an incentive to go there. We aren’t Star Wars fans either. Haven’t seen TSL yet, though I don’t think it looks that amazing. Guess I’ll find out in about two months!

I could have written this! Except I like going on ToT and RnR but I only need to go on once. We usually make it a day we go to DS or relax the rest of the day.

I could ride ToT all day. In fact, I have before. AK is my 1/2day park. When we go in 2019 we'll be there for 7 days and i only planned one half day there.

Sadly it is now Epcot. I get so annoyed in World Showcase that we usually run out of there after a couple of hours.

Just curious - what annoys you about world showcase? My kids are still young and primarily ride-focused, so we don't spend much time there, but I'm intrigued by your use of the word annoyed.

With Toy Story Land now in full effect at DHS, which park do you spend the least amount of time in? To me, it always has been DHS. The attractions and rides there don't appeal to me that much. I imagine that it will come down to DHS or AK. Looking forward to hearing everyone's choices.

Epcot by far. Usually only 1/2 - 1 day per trip. Only must dos there are Soarin, TT for DS16, Mitsukoshi for both boys and Yorkshire County Fish Shoppe for DW. If we get there at a decent hour we could be at MK by 1.

Just curious - what annoys you about world showcase? My kids are still young and primarily ride-focused, so we don't spend much time there, but I'm intrigued by your use of the word annoyed.

Jammed walkways, large groups of drunk people in the middle of the walkways. I feel like the worst walkers are in World Showcase. It's also where I've encountered the guests who are the most rude/badly behaved. Children having meltdowns.

I admit that it makes me grumpy, so we limit our time in there. It makes me feel like I am in the French Quarter in New Orleans and I've spent enough time there to last me a lifetime.

Well by far my favorite is Hollywood and someday I will forgive Disney for closing The Great Movie Ride (but not this decade). My least favorite is Animal Kingdom even with Pandora (which is incredible). I finally got the girls to ride Dinosaur and Kali and have been informed never again. So AKL is a one day park for us and we do 2 days each at the other 3 and we keep one day open for dealers choice so to speak. Whatever the person feels like.

AK. I’d avoid it all together if it were up to me, but my little one likes FOP too much so we go for him. I do love Dinosaur, but wouldn’t go just for that ride.
Funny, before Pandora and ROL opened I really didnt care for AK at all. But I really like the park now, there's a lot more to see and do. :) Its tied with Epcot for my second fave park.

DHS for DH and me. On our next trip we will spend 10 days in the parks (Nov-Dec 2018). We are only going to spend one full day at DHS. We have EMM Toy Story Land in the morning, lunch ADR at Sci-Fi, and JBJB Dessert Party in the evening.

Funny, before Pandora and ROL opened I really didnt care for AK at all. But I really like the park now, there's a lot more to see and do. :) Its tied with Epcot for my second fave park.

I was hoping it would have changed my opinion of the park too, but I’m not at all impressed with it. Honestly does nothing for me. Happy you enjoy it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter