DDA Chapter 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gotten to the table yet. Somehow I ended up doing our budget and paying bills :scared: The only good thing about that is it's done for a few weeks anyway. We've also got ourselves on a 2 year plan to pay down our debt. At the beginning of 2011 we should only have the mortgage and truck payment plus usual month expenses. Everything else will be paid in full, including DVC. It's good to have a time frame. Now I'm seeing that even if we can't afford a big vacation this year it is only a short term setback and vacations will return. We are definitely planning Hawaii for 2012 so we certainly have that to look forward to :thumbsup2
Now maybe I'll get to that table :rolleyes1

I would say that you were very productive today, Deb, even if you got nothing else done! :thumbsup2

I'm sorry, I know you were looking forward to seeing her. We've also had snow through the night. Chris says we have about 5" on the ground and it is still snowing. We were in the 3" range :rolleyes:

I read number 2 is done and :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: like a little kid. Then I scrolled down and saw the beautiful dress :thumbsup2 Beautiful as usual. Leighanna will be the prettiest girl at WDW.

Same here :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

I have been looking for some easy-to-fix recipes for Kristin and Bob to make at night. Found this one and we night try it for Football Day:

Roast Beef Cheddar Pockets

Sounds good, let us know how they are!

Here's a picture of our latest baby-craft, DD is doing the room in Ladybugs so we've gone a little buggy.

th_IMG_0327.jpg

And as you can see her name will be Aubrey Marie, Marie is for my mother and Aubrey because we like it.

Six more weeks and she'll be here. :lovestruc :lovestruc

I love this! I also really like the little chocolates. They are cute.

Deb - DH rarely (almost never) remembers his dreams. Mine are so vivid I usually remember them. DS is the same way - he usually remembers them and is often really, really scared by how realistic they are.

Mine have always been like that! So much so that it is just really odd, to me, when others say they never remember their dreams. What I wouldn't give for a solid week of sleep without remembering my dreams.

Mom just called. The insurance has approved her radiation with the new machine.:banana: She starts radiation on Tuesday afternoon. Good thoughts for her would be greatly appreciated!! I hate that her first radiation is on the 13th. :scared: And it is a Tuesday, which is historically a bad luck day for me.

She will continue the treatments for her lymphedema for another couple of weeks. The radiation will be for about 6 weeks.

I am happy there is an end in sight, but I am nervous about what complications she may encounter before she finishes treatment.

That is great news! Continued prayers and good thoughts that the treatments go well and do their job in the best possible way.

Chuck's mom is doing ok but she has definitely lost her confidence. She is a very strong woman.

Chuck's sister-in-law is on the edge as well. I guess she kind of had a breakdown at the house today. Chuck & I want to do something nice for her like a massage or something. Any ideas?

She is beside herself that if she hadn't stopped to check on mom last week that she could have died. On top of that, she is the one doing most of the work helping Mom out with all the daily stuff (Chuck's brother is useless in that category plus he is very demanding of her). SIL is a wonderful person. She & I are as close as we can be with her married to Chuck's brother.

Continued prayers and :wizard: for Chuck's mom. It must be really hard for her. I hope that you can figure out something nice for his SIL. It sounds like she really deserves something done just for her.

Today is Joe's birthday! I got up early to make him Mickey pancakes and then we went to Lowes to do the free kids project they have every 2 weeks. Today we made a time capsule. Then we picked up his Wall*E birthday cake. I asked him if he wanted take out for his birthday dinner and he wanted me to make him something.:scared: We bought ingredients for lasagna. I came home took Emma for a hair cut, tried to catch up here, made the lasagna, wrapped Joe's gift, had dinner, had cake, opened gifts and back here to really catch up.

OH....and Lizzy said the lasagna was better than she expected. Joe said it was better than Grandma's-the only other kind he's had.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOE!!! I hope that you are feeling better today.

That is just too cute!

Well since I have been, snow bound, ice bound, snow bound, and now ice bound today, I decided to stay in and start on Leighanna's wardrobe for Disney.
Here is number one.
th_Disneyoutfits2009002.jpg

I have a few more to go, and then I am done!

Sorry for such a poor picture. I have been in my sewing cave for awhile and the lighting isn't that great to take photos in.

Both new dresses are just lovely, Tom! You are such a talent and have the perfect little girl to show it off with.

Okay, I'll be back. My computer is acting wonky so I wanted to get my multi-quote posted before I restarted my internet window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter