MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
family.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Pic30.jpg
DaddyBri.jpg

I can't find a decent picture of me and Dh together. I'm usually the one taking the pictures and hidding from the camera. Here is me and my Ds Ryan. The second one is of my Dh Brian. I will post a picture of Dd in another post. Don't want to make post too large for dial up peeps. :goodvibes

Hugs, Roxanne:cheer2:

Ok, here are pics of my boys. I went home and put on my jump drive a pic of my wife and I but left it there! DUH! So I will do that later on tonight.

boys2.jpg

IMG_5811-1.jpg

Here we are on Easter.

IMG_0966.jpg

so here is the family photo i promised!

DD doesnt sit for pics very well, and DH says he shouldn't have had his hair cut so short.

hey guys.... i'm sorry i haven't been in in it feels like forever.... busy at work then busy at home..... the life of a mom i guess......

pic001.jpg

Here is the DH and I

pic000v3.jpg

Me and DD

pic000-1.jpg

The family.... I'm 5'1, DH 6'3, DS16 6'5 i know i'm a shorty....

marissa1.jpg

Here is the DD

Sorry if the pics are too big i couldn't figure out how to make them smaller....

Hey everyone, next week is coming up really fast ;)
I've been busy so didn't post a pic yet but here we are. If anyone sees us, come say hi :) and we'll be at AKL-->

Here's DH with DS (gee, think we hit the Flower & Garden festival often?)
IMG_0115.jpg

Here's me
IMG_0125.jpg

And DS (although you probably wouldn't "see" him since he'll be in the stroller-
IMG_0235.jpg

Here is a pic of Mr and Mrs Seacrest at Disneyland, Christmas '06

us2.jpg

OK...here's my pic:

a_tink34.gif

:rotfl2: I wish!

OK, this is for real, DH and me at the Japanese Tea Garden in Golden Gate Park, San Francisco -- taken Thanksgiving weekend, 2006:

DSC02571.jpg

I was reading somewhere that Poly was showing movies on the beach last month as a trial. Does anyone know anything about this or if they are still doing it?

Okay, I think I posted everybody's pics. Wanted to get them all on the same page!! Let me know if I forgot anybody!

I'm off to my parents now to set up for the garage sale for this weekend.

Later MAYers! :goodvibes

Anyone still have ALOT to do before their trip and is just NOT up to doing it! :laughing: or am i alone??

you are not alone!- everytime i turn around i think of something else i want to take or that needs to be done.

so on that note- i'm going upstairs to try and get some packing doen! ill check back in later! bye!!!!

51sph+giyoL._AA240_.jpg

OMG!! i didn't know they had a MMCH CD!! okay looks like i have to run out and see if any stores carry it! i don't want to risk it not getting here in time for vacay!!!

oh no i made the mistake of hitting music sampler and i heard some rustling in Autumns bedroom!! i had to hurry and quiet it! hahaah!!

i'm going to put the hot dog song on my IPOD after i buy DD the CD! :lmao: it's such a catchy tune that plays in my head alllllllll day!

ARE YOU IN ON THE MAYER CONTEST

Just wanted to mention that I will be putting a :snooty: and a LGMH on my strollers and my postcard will be attached to my stroller too with a pen! SO if you see my stroller but no us (if we are on a ride or eating) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign my card!!! :yay:

I cannot believe how close it is!! every time i see our countdown calendar i am amazed at how it started with over 100 mickey heads on it!!

Here ya go :thumbsup2

Hot Dog!
By: They Might Be Giants
Copyright: 2006
Hot dog! (Hot dog)
Hot dog!

Hot dog, hot dog, hot diggety dog
Now we got ears, it's time for cheers

Hot dog, hot dog, the problem's solved

Grab my boots and a sandwich
Let's start a parade
Get the coconut drum kit
For Daisy to play

We're taking off, we're dancing now
Hot dog, leapfrog, and holy cow

It's a brand new day
Whatcha waiting for?
Get up, stretch out, stomp on the floor

We're splitting the scene
We're full of beans

So long for now from Mickey Mouse (That's me!)
And the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Now everybody on your feet!

thank you now when i watch it wil my daugher i can actually say all the words....

Anyone still have ALOT to do before their trip and is just NOT up to doing it! :laughing: or am i alone??

You're not alone i feel like I have a million things to do without enough time..

Okay, I think I posted everybody's pics. Wanted to get them all on the same page!! Let me know if I forgot anybody!

I'm off to my parents now to set up for the garage sale for this weekend.

Later MAYers! :goodvibes

Thank you shelly you saved me from trying to do the same thing.....

oh no i made the mistake of hitting music sampler and i heard some rustling in Autumns bedroom!! i had to hurry and quiet it! hahaah!!

oh you almost woke the DD.....

ARE YOU IN ON THE MAYER CONTEST

Just wanted to mention that I will be putting a :snooty: and a LGMH on my strollers and my postcard will be attached to my stroller too with a pen! SO if you see my stroller but no us (if we are on a ride or eating) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE sign my card!!! :yay:

If i see it i'll sign it.....

Star light, star bright,
first star I see tonight.
I wish I may, I wish I might,
have the wish, I wish tonight.
We'll make a wish, and do as dreamers do,
and all our wishes (all our wishes),
will come true.

I can't wait to see WISHES!

YO HO (A PIRATE'S LIFE FOR ME)
Lyrics by Xavier Atencio and music by George Bruns
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,

We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,
We burn up the city, we're really a fright,

We're rascals, scoundrels, villans, and knaves,
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,

We're beggars and blighters, ne'er-do-well cads,
Aye, but we're loved by our mommies and dads,

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter