Though the mountains divide,
And the oceans are wide,
It's a small world after all.

Chorus:
It's a small, small world.

HAHAHA! Everyones cursing me now since this song will be in your head ALL DAY!!

who's packed? I started last night with one of the girls bags and the toiletry bag. The girls are easy --- almost all new clothes!

And yes, I am that obnoxious person who sings along with the rides :rolleyes1
:banana:

You are not alone. Every time I ride Pirates at DL, I start to sing. So does the DH :)

who's packed? I started last night with one of the girls bags and the toiletry bag. The girls are easy --- almost all new clothes!

I've got 2 of our suitcases on the floor in the bedroom with some clothing in them. Almost all the new stuff I bought for the trip are in those suitcases. I'll probably do a little more packing this weekend but imagine I'll be packing until the very last minute :)

ooo i can't wait to see WISHES either! i always cry while watching!!

I've yet to cry seeing a Disney fireworks show. However, I expect I probably will this time given I almost started to cry the first time I saw Jedi Training Academy at DL and I didn't even have a child (or a child I knew) trying to get on the stage.

hahah i've always cried at WISHES! i don't know why, but it's like i start thinking about all the fun we've had on vacation and then i just get so swept away! and now beign pregnant...lordy i will be a mess! so if you see a super short woman, that is very round and crying like a baby, just shout MICHELLE!

6.gif
MinnieMoo and I have been
1.gif
all morning...once the clothes are pressed...It's just a quick step to fold and pack...

For years (and I do mean years) my husband traveled with his job....So at a moments notice I could have a suitcase packed and off to a new work location...I loved traveling with him and I think this is the only part I miss now that he's retired.
JC

DH just called and should be home soon, he was wondering what was for dinner :rolleyes: 2pm and he wants to know what's for dinner!? :laughing:

Hey guys!!

Just checking in to say Hi!!

The girls are napping.

Elly and Michelle- We sing and dance to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse songs all the time. I think I might run to Best buy to buy the cd.

Has anyone seen the show "Notes from the Underbelly". It is so funny.

The Lava Coloda Song

If you like Lava Colodas
And wearing ponchos in the rain
If you are not into yoga
And you have half a brain
If you like Extra Magic Hour at midnight
& riding Stitch's Great Escape
Then it's MAYers that you're looking for
Come to Disney World to escape.

:mickeyjum :goofy: :tigger: :dumbo: :sulley: :stitch: :donald: :simba: :ccat: :maleficen

Good afternoon MAYers! I'm back. Luckily my step-mother had most of the stuff set up already so it didn't take long!

Jo - are you back yet? Did the doctor get the fuzz out??? Oh - I wanted to answer your question about the make-up. I just bought some of the Bare Minerals make-up about a month ago. I agree, it doesn't give enough coverage. But I do like it because it doesn't feel so heavy like the liquid foundations and there's no mess on your hands when putting it on. I think it is very expensive at $12something for the little tiny container. So where do you get the Everyday Mineral make-up? It probably costs more if it works better, huh???

Okay NewCrew - here's one for your MAYS of Our Lives - Will Jo & Shelly ever find a make-up they like??? :rotfl:

Thanks for all the song lyriks! Yes, I can't get It's a Small World out of my head now!!!!!!!:rolleyes1

I am basically, electronics are all that's waiting, but I won't pack those til day of.

Hey guys!!

Just checking in to say Hi!!

The girls are napping.

Elly and Michelle- We sing and dance to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse songs all the time. I think I might run to Best buy to buy the cd.

Has anyone seen the show "Notes from the Underbelly". It is so funny.

I love "Notes from the Underbelly", Cooper is awesome....I DVR it since I'm at work when it's on so I haven't seen this week's yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter