MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh - I wanted to answer your question about the make-up. I just bought some of the Bare Minerals make-up about a month ago. I agree, it doesn't give enough coverage. But I do like it because it doesn't feel so heavy like the liquid foundations and there's no mess on your hands when putting it on. I think it is very expensive at $12something for the little tiny container. So where do you get the Everyday Mineral make-up? It probably costs more if it works better, huh???

The Everyday Minerals can be gotten at http://www.everydayminerals.com

It's actually cheaper than the Bare Minerals....I haven't tried the Bare Minerals, but I did try the Everyday Minerals and it was very good.

Oh - I wanted to answer your question about the make-up. I just bought some of the Bare Minerals make-up about a month ago. I agree, it doesn't give enough coverage. But I do like it because it doesn't feel so heavy like the liquid foundations and there's no mess on your hands when putting it on. I think it is very expensive at $12something for the little tiny container. So where do you get the Everyday Mineral make-up? It probably costs more if it works better, huh???

I switched to Bare Minerals about a month ago and like it so far. I just started to try out their eye shadows (I'm on day #4 of that). I don't think I'll ever go back to liquid foundation.

I won't gross any of you squemish folks out with the details, but suffice it to say that the fuzz is out.

When Dr Remover came toward me with a needle and a pair of needle nose tweezers, I almost lost my lunch.:sick:

I have to use antibiotic eye drops for 5 days. She wants to see me on Tuesday before we leave so I can start wearing my contacts again then.

Thanks for all the thoughts.:)

Jo

I won't gross any of you squemish folks out with the details, but suffice it to say that the fuzz is out.

When Dr Remover came toward me with a needle and a pair of needle nose tweezers, I almost lost my lunch.:sick:

I have to use antibiotic eye drops for 5 days. She wants to see me on Tuesday before we leave so I can start wearing my contacts again then.

Jo

Glad you are ok Jo!! :flower3:

I was just thinking about this...

I LEAVE FOR DISNEY

NEXT WEEK!!!

:faint:

If i feel this way now, Sulley, you must feel fabulous!!!!!

Ugh..think I would have lost it. Glad all is better now.

Is anyone making a trip report?? When you get back don't forget to post a link to it!! And when you get back EVEN IF YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE HERE, please keep this thread alive and keep posting!!!

THE MAYERS thread must live on!!! :woohoo: :yay:

Jo..glad to hear all went well...:magnify: and no patch was needed pirate:

Huggie how are you doing....I hope you are feeling better....:hug:
JC

I was just thinking about this...

I LEAVE FOR DISNEY

NEXT WEEK!!!

:faint:

If i feel this way now, Sulley, you must feel fabulous!!!!!

I walked outside to leave for work and was thinking how close everything was and I bounced up and down a couple times out of sheer excitement (kinda like Tigger does :sulley:), the old guy who was mowing the park gave me an odd look....oh well, he didn't know that I'm going to Disney World! :)

Sulley...
3.gif
we'll all bounce with you! JC

the old guy who was mowing the park gave me an odd look....oh well, he didn't know that I'm going to Disney World!

:lmao: Maybe he does know and he was just jealous :) :) :)

We all have that I AM GOING TO DISNEY GLOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter