• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

November 11, 2006 - MAGIC - Special Western "Double Dip" Cruise 11/11/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kris
Angelina can be taken out, but she would never be able to walk on a downward slant especialy if its rocky. Daddy would have to carry her which in 2 yrs might be quit a challenge( she already weighs 74lbs)Thanks for the input. I think I will call DCL, but from past experience with them most CM's have little or no knowledge of any questions about handicapp accessiblity.

Kris
Angelina can be taken out, but she would never be able to walk on a downward slant especialy if its rocky. Daddy would have to carry her which in 2 yrs might be quit a challenge( she already weighs 74lbs)Thanks for the input. I think I will call DCL, but from past experience with them most CM's have little or no knowledge of any questions about handicapp accessiblity.

I wish I could have helped more. Like I said, maybe it's not always really rocky. Anyone else with input???? I also seem to recall that they had two of the doors open for the tenders...maybe one is better than the other?

Hope all are doing well, Nov. seems so long ago but it is nice to see all are keeping in touch. I will stop back soon.

TTFN

Hey Sean! Delighted to be cruising with you again next year!

Gosh, it sure would be nice to hear what's up with folks!!!! Come on out and play everyone!!!

Sean - have you posted on our 05/08 repo??? I haven't seen you. Come on by - you missed the Dis meet - it was great!:banana:

Hi Double Dip friends! I think about you all the time!

Peg and I (and Woody too) just got back from a DIS Meet at Disneyland for the EB Panama Repo group. There were nearly 40 of us at dinner at Storytellers and we had a great time.

Who's got a fun summer vacation planned? I'm hitting Breckenridge CO for five or six days in August to visit with my big sister and get a break from the desert heat!

Elizabeth (texaggie) is on the transAtlantic cruise right now, I wonder if there are other November Double Dippers on too?

Hello everyone,
Great to hear from you all. How cool to already have a Dis meet for next years cruise!!!
Today was the last day of school here and we have a extended summer.... The kids don't go back untill Aug 20 !! Gives us a lot of time to go play at Mickey's house!!!
We are going on the Magic next 10/25 and can't wait... I really hope the we can sneek a quick 3 or 4 day in this year. Only time will tell...

Well, if you're looking for a 3 day, may I recommend 12/6/07....folks you know and love will be there! :cool1:

As Nike says, "Just do it!"

Woody

All you have to do is ask and the friends come out of the woodwork!:lmao: :cool1: :thumbsup2 Hey - I really feel like I didn't get enough Europe stories... do you feel that way too Jackie? Looks like we might have to go back to CALIFORNIA!!!!:rolleyes1

Hello everyone,
Great to hear from you all. How cool to already have a Dis meet for next years cruise!!!
Today was the last day of school here and we have a extended summer.... The kids don't go back untill Aug 20 !! Gives us a lot of time to go play at Mickey's house!!!
We are going on the Magic next 10/25 and can't wait... I really hope the we can sneek a quick 3 or 4 day in this year. Only time will tell...

Hey girl! How's Angelina and Vito Jr???? For that matter how is MR. Vito? Are you sure you couldn't join us on the three day in December???? That would be awesome!

Or maybe meet us for a mini DIS meet while we are doing the TURF portion of that trip? Hmm could ya huh?:upsidedow

. . . Hey - I really feel like I didn't get enough Europe stories... do you feel that way too Jackie? Looks like we might have to go back to CALIFORNIA!!!!
Not enough Europe stories!?! That's what happens when I start describing the "mushy peas" we had in London, and Jackie starts tempting me . . . with Jazz Kitchen homemade chips (or "crisps" as they are called in London).

Do come back soon!

Woody

Not enough Europe stories!?! That's what happens when I start describing the "mushy peas" we had in London, and Jackie starts tempting me . . . with Jazz Kitchen homemade chips (or "crisps" as they are called in London).

Do come back soon!

Woody

Just as an update to a previous discussion - I've contact Marriott about questions I have for "Time Share"... I've also opened a 401K at the company - I just realized I'm losing free monies - they match $1.00 for every buck of mine up to some amount (I have to check that out). Finally getting around to handling some personal stuff.

Also - looks like we'll be going to Santa Barbara for a week when JRR comes back from Sweden on his business trip. We'll be bringing the puppies with us - hopefully the hotel isn't too run down. I cannot tell too much from the site - but did get some comments from a travel site - it should be ok.

Sorry - I'm rambling! Jackie will be in Breckenridge this August - with my other sister... another cool spot.

Have a great day!

Hey girl! How's Angelina and Vito Jr???? For that matter how is MR. Vito? Are you sure you couldn't join us on the three day in December???? That would be awesome!

Or maybe meet us for a mini DIS meet while we are doing the TURF portion of that trip? Hmm could ya huh?:upsidedow

We are all hanging in there thanks for asking! I would love to cruise in Dec with you and Jackie, but I will have to wait and see if any really good Cast dicounts become availible. If not I will absolutley love to see you all during the "turf" part of you vacation!!!!
I miss chatting with all of you soooooo much.
I hope everyone has a happy memorial day weekend!

We are all hanging in there thanks for asking! I would love to cruise in Dec with you and Jackie, but I will have to wait and see if any really good Cast dicounts become availible. If not I will absolutley love to see you all during the "turf" part of you vacation!!!!

DITTO! ON all accounts!:banana: :hippie: :grouphug:

Gosh, it sure would be nice to hear what's up with folks!!!! Come on out and play everyone!!!

Sean - have you posted on our 05/08 repo??? I haven't seen you. Come on by - you missed the Dis meet - it was great!:banana:

Yes...I have been checking in now and again, but there are waaaaay too many post on that thread to read them all. It is nice to see so many friends are on that cruise. Sorry for the dealy in the reply.

Just as an update to a previous discussion - I've contact Marriott about questions I have for "Time Share"...
Have a great day!

Please don't do anything regarding Marriott TS without talking with me first, REALLY!
An congrats on the 401K - tha is a great gift you are giving yourself :woohoo:

Do come back soon!

Woody
I will add to the Euro tales after my London/Paris/'Old Sod' Ireland trip in June

Would love to see your crew for either 'surf' or 'turf' :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter