October 2017 Discount and code watch

I had the same question. The CM I talked to said it was excluded according to her info even though it said something else on the website. We struck out. Had a BCV room already booked. We really wanted to stay there. My CM tried to apply the discount to our current reservation but there was no BCV villas in the inventory. We only would switch for certain resorts and they weren't available. So no discount. I hope BCV is worth it.
The lady I talked to on the chat said the website is wrong and the rooms don't have the discount. I find that really annoying, how can they blatantly have it listed as having a discount and even show one on the page where it lists all the hotels prices then when clicking in only get rack rate. After work I'm going to call. It's isn't right to have such bad information listed.

View attachment 253650

View attachment 253651
The person I talked to on chat said that they didn't have any of the discount info and that they were there only to answer general questions and to direct people to reservations. I sent him the link to the offer for his reading pleasure. :-)

The person I talked to on chat said that they didn't have any of the discount info and that they were there only to answer general questions and to direct people to reservations. I sent him the link to the offer for his reading pleasure. :-)
I hope they fix this. All these glitches are getting really tiring.

and more proof that it's showing it with a discount, but when clicking into it this discount disappears and goes back to rack rate.
upload_2017-7-17_8-55-49.png

It would only give me the package for my dates, not room only. On hold waiting to talk to someone, but now even the package is gone.

No discount for my December trip either it looks like.

We ahve a long weekend trip in October, staying at PoP. I can book the new offer just for the Sunday night stay of our trip. but if I rebook the Friday-Saturday night (was originaly Friday - Sunday) the price per night goes up those two nights. Nuts.

I discovered that there are discounted rooms available Tuesday and Wednesday nights of my stay, just not Thursday. So, now I have to decide if I want to make 2 reservations. The only potential downfall I could see would be I would have to change rooms for the last night. Are there others I'm not thinking of?

It would only give me the package for my dates, not room only. On hold waiting to talk to someone, but now even the package is gone.

No discount for my December trip either it looks like.
I was having the same problem, then I unchecked the offer at the top of the page where it said "room offer" (didn't seem to make sense since clearly it was labeled room offer, but I figured what the heck) and then it came up with another screen where I was able to take the tickets off and book a room only with the discount. GF for end of October. It was frustrating and took some playing or maybe it was luck but I was finally able to book online. :yay:

I was having the same problem, then I unchecked the offer at the top of the page where it said "room offer" (didn't seem to make sense since clearly it was labeled room offer, but I figured what the heck) and then it came up with another screen where I was able to take the tickets off and book a room only with the discount. GF for end of October. It was frustrating and took some playing or maybe it was luck but I was finally able to book online. :yay:

Yea, I figured that out too late :(

Called and got most of the days booked with a discount on a new reservation, but got disconnected before we could finish modifying my previous reservation. Now Im sitting back on hold waiting to talk to someone again. Frustrating.

and more proof that it's showing it with a discount, but when clicking into it this discount disappears and goes back to rack rate.
View attachment 253654

Did you ever have any luck? I have been having the same problem with Copper Creek. I'm trying to get it for 2 nights (doing a split with GF) but it keeps going to rack rate. Had no problem with my GF dates. Grabbed 2 nights at CR just to have something but will cancel them if I can get CC.

1 hr & 7 min on hold. Was informed there are no discounts available for any of the Value Resorts Oct. 9-14, 2017.

Our TA tried to get us a discount on our BWV stay and nothing available for our dates in October! At least we have our rooms booked.

Did you ever have any luck? I have been having the same problem with Copper Creek. I'm trying to get it for 2 nights (doing a split with GF) but it keeps going to rack rate. Had no problem with my GF dates. Grabbed 2 nights at CR just to have something but will cancel them if I can get CC.
I'm at work now and can't be on hold for an hour waiting to talk to someone. I'll call when I get off from work. I have an hour drive home so by the time I get home someone should be able to talk to me lol.

View attachment 253654
I am experiencing the same thing! I had a basic package booked to have at least SOMETHING for my stay. The CM applied the discount as soon as I called this am driving to work and insisted she could not book as RO. I see it when I search, and when I click it goes back up. I am hoping I can rebook it online. So much simpler. I tried calling on my drive home and got a message all circuits were busy, then a 60+ minute wait. Not interested. I am sure I will end up canceling anyway for an AP rate, I just don't want a package. BUT I guess an $1,100 cheaper package is better than a RO.

79 minutes on hold and they don't have anything cheaper than rack rate/garden level Contemporary. I was encouraged to call back later. :/

Attempted to get a discount for my stay at the Pop (10-23 to 11-3), but had no luck. Ended up switching to the Sports online (and saving almost $350 which happens to be a lot where I'm coming from!). They did tell me to keep trying though.

Reporting back to say I was able to get my Basic Package rebooked as a Room Only for my dates with the discount. Seems like the system the phone CMs use works again.

Yay, was able to successfully get a Low Price Guarantee refund from Orbitz of $120 on a 3-night stay at CSR in October due to the discount!

Yay, was able to successfully get a Low Price Guarantee refund from Orbitz of $120 on a 3-night stay at CSR in October due to the discount!

Nice! Orbitz is weird for my dates. Showing $285 a night for All Star Movies as an example!

Tried today to have the discount added to our existing stay at the BC Oct 28th-Nov 5th. I knew from looking online that it looked like there were no rooms available at all at the BC, but wanted to call to make sure since their system has been wonky lately. The CM was very nice, but confirmed that the BC is in fact completely booked for my week. She did a search of all categories and came up with nothing.

This will be our first Fall trip (we usually go beginning or end of May and the second week of December). I know it is F&W, Halloween, and race weekend, but I never expected the BC to be completely sold out before a general public discount was even announced. We usually don't even book until the discount comes out, but wanted to secure our stay because my planning session for my Disney wedding is Oct 30th. Looks like this will be the first time my family and I pay rack rate in over 20 trips.

I would honestly consider changing my trip to December if early December wasn't apart of the free dining offer.. we don't do the dining plan, but the last time we went during free dining we had a really hard time booking dining reservations.

I just hope the crowds during our trip aren't crazy!!!

Good luck to everyone else looking for a discount :sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter